4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

DarlixSEGS

Jan 30, 2022
Hi, I need help. When I was testing the game normally, I stupidly lowered my screen resolution to the minimum. and when I put it back to normal the game looked very small, I already tried to delete the game and its save folder and download it again but nothing works. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this. Please

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Would it be possible for someone to make a mod with saves in the middle of dialogue and quick save/load? Idk how hard modding is

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1st day is must to explore building for first time to get baseball bat. Outside exploration will help you gain fire axe or other useful lock but at random rate.
2nd day - Nelson Store available. Radio is needed to know percentage of how will you get injured when you exploring outside.
Plant is needed to generate medicine = However you could choose only one.
3th day - Hello CITIZEN!!!!!!
How do you feel? Not that well

How do you feel about current situation? It is surreal

Would you share your girlfriends for goods? WHAT?

Here a water and a pair of cup noodle for you.

3rd day - Explore Building for Hyuna

5th day ( You strave to death 5 days without eating. You die at night.)
5-6th day - Explore (3rd time explore the Building for Beom) You need one med and one food to sex her. (i only give her med out of pity.) (i purposely went out for med run.)

7th day - The truck-kun is your savior today. (+2 foods.)

10th day - Nelson Store. wounded.
11th- exploring Building for 4th time to meet Hyena. (Hyuna would not appear if you piss her off)
11th day - (BOX) You would die from wounded in just 2 days. You can watch TV in night to efficiently restore sanity.
11th night - night raid. time to get new weapon or hold the door once (door will break after second time holding)
12th day - in the morning you die from wound. -skip- because you need to recover from night raid.

15th day exploring Building for 5th time for nothing. stupid night raid.
Bug : Save / Load cause the Baseball Bat to reappear during night raid which is helpful but i went for the door today. THE REAPPEAR WEAPON DOESN"T HELP IN OUTSIDE SCAVENGE.

16th day exploring Building for 6th time for nothing. Hence i use time reversal method since there is nothing to gain here anymore. ( I didn't contact Brat, Old Man or Nelson for this route.)

18th day visiting Building as 6th time since i turn back time. I already got 5 Food to last me till 20th days.
Realistic speaking i didn't have any weapon beside bug baseball bat. This bug bat legit save me. Thanks you bat.
For bashing people during night raid. Also who the fuck use gun to raid an apartment during zombie apocalypse.

19th day visiting Building for 7th time and got no result.

20th days i decided to leave with the Helicopter since my bat is super bug and might make me unable to find any other weapon.

End of Playthrough. I DIDN't GEt laid with Min Jee even tho her mood is probably highest and got "i love you" quote. NO PUSSY RUN. Unless you count Hyuna since i bang her. the chart show no laid whatsoever.

This could be control libido achievement if you play using this route. I got blue bunny and summer gal outfit with this route and might play again with completed version.
BTW
1 day talk 2nd choice gives +1
and 2 day talk 1 choice gives +1
on the 5 day you can have sex with your GF this way with your walkthrough

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
wait so is the previous game The Lust Voyage Complete? or is he gonna finish both that game and this one before next project

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Lust Voyage was a short story kinda like Rural Homecoming 2 or CampMom but with less scenes which is a shame.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
so its finished then? i was kinda confused since the completed tag wasn't there
it is more accurate to say we dont know, or maybe they didnt updated yet, for that NTRman must say is already finished and he doesn't plan to make any future update.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes