4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Zeromorals

Mar 3, 2023
Tbh, the game makes me miss NTRMAN's A Camp with Mom... RNG gameplay, shitty cam angles on the sex scenes... here's to hoping it will improve

Reactions: John__

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Hey guys, decided to upload a save for anyone that wants the dialogue to go with the scenes
Pixeldrain
I tested it on my end but, assuming the save doesn't bug out just rest for the day, then survive the raid to progress to route choice
Slots 1 and 2 will go towards the Kid and Old Man route, just choose either
Slot 3 was supposed to be Nelson but his flags wouldn't save so its just the old man
All scenes and outfits unlocked in the extras too
Folder goes to: X:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN
Thank you! If not for your saves, I would have thrown this game in the trash.

Reactions: Dreamsoda

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Amazing Game. With Good NTR Story.
I played This Game With Nelson and Jiwoo Chapters. Minjee fucked by Them.
But I don't Know how to Play Yongsun Chapter. Anybody know That?
How about Beom?

jadaonix2222

Nov 19, 2021
Why does this game have "shower" option?
It's game design 101 - if something is always better to do than not to do, with no negative consequences of doing it, it's literal waste of time and should either be automated or not exist in the first place. It's a waste of time. At no point in the game you should decide not to shower.
Totally agreed.. it's just bothersome and meaningless.

Reactions: Cryptist

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Why does this game have "shower" option?
It's game design 101 - if something is always better to do than not to do, with no negative consequences of doing it, it's literal waste of time and should either be automated or not exist in the first place. It's a waste of time. At no point in the game you should decide not to shower.
Yeah , was thinking about that as well. Seeing as it's still in beta, maybe there's a use of it in the future. Like lowering heroine's relationship a little bit. Otherwise, he should scrap it in the final version.

There's also the time cycles in question. There should be other things to do in the noon and evening. You cant even get out at noon to gather some supplies.

Anyway, I'm giving this game liniency for now. Esp since this is his first time trying out this systems. I'm pretty sure the dev copied/got inspired by the mechanics of "60 seconds!" game. I really enjoyed that game and the rng of it.

ShadowNTR

Mar 18, 2021
Here the save with Nelson but I can't get the girlfriend 1:
1. Nelson
2. Old Man
3. Kid
Hey guys, decided to upload a save for anyone that wants the dialogue to go with the scenes
Pixeldrain
I tested it on my end but, assuming the save doesn't bug out just rest for the day, then survive the raid to progress to route choice
Slots 1 and 2 will go towards the Kid and Old Man route, just choose either
Slot 3 was supposed to be Nelson but his flags wouldn't save so its just the old man
All scenes and outfits unlocked in the extras too
Folder goes to: X:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I mean great stuff but why release such a buggy incomplete game, probably the worst quality yet.
You just answered your own question my guy. Maybe read the Main image of the post again. Maybe there's a reason why it's written "early access"..... Maybe because there's no Complete tag in the thread ...Who knows...

Sometimes you just have to open your eyes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Seems like NTRman is hiring new writers and scripters now. He is asking for people who knows how to write good dialogues and being easy to contact while have a similar time zone as his.

Reactions: Leomarth14

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I'm having trouble deciding whether I want to play the early access version, uninstall it once the full version is complete, or merge my "early access" saves with the main version. Or if I should just click on the secret master key to see what's in store for future updates.
I would wait. In doing so your first playthrough will be feature complete and way more polished + additional content.
With this approach you won't sour your overall experience for the game as well.

For me personally I utterly detest playing in updates or watching an ongoing series for example. I do follow the development of a game but I want to play at my own pace and like to have the thought in my mind that if I want to I could just rush and see the ending.

With some games I fall flat with this approach because we have contenders on here that will most likely never be finished despite haveing a development of 4+years but most of the time it pays off and I really enjoy my time playing and most likely fapping to games that got completed.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes