4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

capra

Jun 12, 2018
Also, her breasts seem bigger when inside her shirt compared to the scenes. Overall much better than the last one, espcially since he plans on adding some more content.

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys I can only unlock 2 scenes of Nelson how can I unlock the rest can anyone tell me plz
Plus i only hv fmc's voice on the intro only
Rest of the game it doesn't hav it
Is it same for everyone else

Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
Not gonna lie after Adeline this is his best work yet and more patch update will be coming soon gonna re support his patreon after long time

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2021
Any hope for APK version?:cry:
Nope, android ports will never be made. There was a poll when the first version of CWM came out and it was voted to not continue android ports as they take up too much time and delay him from working on other stuff. Unless NTRMAN changes his mind and decides to redo the poll. That or a majority of his patrons and or fanbox subscribers decide to voice their opinion.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Better than Lust Voyage by a long shot, but as others have said it ain't Adelade Inn.

Some of the angles are kind of limiting, the dialogue is fine but there isn't a whole lot of build up or tension. Most of the build up is spent on sporadically and (almost) schizophrenic pacing from scene to scene in the apartment complex going over tertiary characters that don't have their own routes (yet?).

The save/load feature in this game is dreadful, and the fact that if you want to load a previous save from the menu you have to go through the introduction EVERY single time is... let's say intrusive, way to handle things.

Besides that I think there's a solid framework here, the art and graphics are really good and pleasing, not too gory but still conveying the themes of a zombie apocalypse. If I had to pick a gripe with anything thematically, it would be that the girlfriend seems to treat everything a little too nonchalantly. "I know there's a zombie outbreak and that you're risking your life every time you head out there, but I'm sick of eating canned food every day. Can you do something to spice up our cuisine? K thx". And I know that's nitpicking, the game doesn't need to take itself too seriously. I just find the clashing of themes a little distracting, and perhaps that's inevitable. After all you're marrying netorare and zombie genres for christ sake...

Oh! And one last thing; I disliked that if you use a fireaxe on the bandits that it breaks just like the bat. The bat I can understand, wooden thing, probably has seen a lot of wear and tear, it's bound to break sometime. But a fireaxe? I don't buy it. Not just practically speaking either; but for game balance reasons too. The player worked a lot to get that axe, they had to prostitute their girlfriend out to a lecherous old man; and we're handed a second bat that breaks just as easily? Anyways, I digress.

Good game so far, solid foundation, but does suffer from some problems that I think either need the Adelade Inn treatment of an almost total overhaul - or to just embrace the faults and keep shooting until completion.

Reactions: Nisselue and x0run

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I've been told that Nelson has only 2 scenes atm. Since the game is still unfinished, better do the other routes while waiting for updates.
Even if the game isn't finished yet, would complete versions of this game be compatible with my saves from this unfinished version?

Also, does anybody have a walkthrough for the actually finished routes? Because if I'm going to finish some routes early I'd want them to be the finished ones that aren't buggy.

Also, when is the complete version going to be released?

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
Man! I got to say I find it amazing how every single time an ntr game update is published, here comes some ntr haters to talk shit about it and to express how much they don't like it. Like as if the people that like ntr are going to, all of a sudden, decide to stop liking and supporting ntr content just so that those that don't like ntr and happen to obviously have a fragile man-ego, can feel better about it. Yeah maybe we should all stop consuming ntr content guys, for these other "real men" to feel better. For their sake, since they care so much about what other people like.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
They have announced a tag rework and it has all the proper tags for the "netor-" genres.
Was glad to see that they're finally differentiating between the various NTR subgenres. Maybe then we'll get less "is the NTR avoidable" questions because of that. Not to mention that it will definitely be easier to point new users to Netori content with that tag.

It's to unlock the rest of the gallery including the costumes for Minjee. Plus it also unlocks the scenes that aren't yet in the game for Nelson. Just keep pressing the build number in the main screen until a message appears.
The reason NTRMAN did it this way is because this game isn't exactly his typical VN, so there technically isn't a full save.
Not sure if I want to do this, or play the full game myself. Will the unfinished version's saves be compatible with with the completed version?

a bit dissapointed hyuna has only two scenes
Is it just me or does Hyuna look kind-of skinny fat? Not that I'm complaining. NTRman's character designs for women always look sexy.

Do you guys think she'll get her own scenes?
God I hope so.

Can't help you there but hopefully Beom gets some sex scenes in the future updates. Also, isn't September 3rd the release date for the full version?

Oh wow, now that looks interesting again from NTRMan and not gonna lie the zombie apocalypse can be a good NTR scenario as well.

Gonna wait for the full release though to have the full experience.
Will it be as big as Adelaide Inn with branching routes and such?...I dont believe so. NTRMan has stated several times that he won't do such a "big" game again.
Seasons of Loss is also seperated in chapters and not one cohesive project.

We talked about this in the thread of the pirate game iirc (forgot the actual name of the game) but I believe that he looses interest/motivation working on bigger projects and thats why the majority of his games are like 10 minutes in playtime with his previous pirate game as the strongest contender:HideThePain:
I'm having trouble deciding whether I want to play the early access version, uninstall it once the full version is complete, or merge my "early access" saves with the main version. Or if I should just click on the secret master key to see what's in store for future updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1st day is must to explore building for first time to get baseball bat. Outside exploration will help you gain fire axe or other useful lock but at random rate.
2nd day - Nelson Store available. Radio is needed to know percentage of how will you get injured when you exploring outside.
Plant is needed to generate medicine = However you could choose only one.
3th day - Hello CITIZEN!!!!!!
How do you feel? Not that well

How do you feel about current situation? It is surreal

Would you share your girlfriends for goods? WHAT?

Here a water and a pair of cup noodle for you.

3rd day - Explore Building for Hyuna

5th day ( You strave to death 5 days without eating. You die at night.)
5-6th day - Explore (3rd time explore the Building for Beom) You need one med and one food to sex her. (i only give her med out of pity.) (i purposely went out for med run.)

7th day - The truck-kun is your savior today. (+2 foods.)

10th day - Nelson Store. wounded.
11th- exploring Building for 4th time to meet Hyena. (Hyuna would not appear if you piss her off)
11th day - (BOX) You would die from wounded in just 2 days. You can watch TV in night to efficiently restore sanity.
11th night - night raid. time to get new weapon or hold the door once (door will break after second time holding)
12th day - in the morning you die from wound. -skip- because you need to recover from night raid.

15th day exploring Building for 5th time for nothing. stupid night raid.
Bug : Save / Load cause the Baseball Bat to reappear during night raid which is helpful but i went for the door today. THE REAPPEAR WEAPON DOESN"T HELP IN OUTSIDE SCAVENGE.

16th day exploring Building for 6th time for nothing. Hence i use time reversal method since there is nothing to gain here anymore. ( I didn't contact Brat, Old Man or Nelson for this route.)

18th day visiting Building as 6th time since i turn back time. I already got 5 Food to last me till 20th days.
Realistic speaking i didn't have any weapon beside bug baseball bat. This bug bat legit save me. Thanks you bat.
For bashing people during night raid. Also who the fuck use gun to raid an apartment during zombie apocalypse.

19th day visiting Building for 7th time and got no result.

20th days i decided to leave with the Helicopter since my bat is super bug and might make me unable to find any other weapon.

End of Playthrough. I DIDN't GEt laid with Min Jee even tho her mood is probably highest and got "i love you" quote. NO PUSSY RUN. Unless you count Hyuna since i bang her. the chart show no laid whatsoever.

This could be control libido achievement if you play using this route. I got blue bunny and summer gal outfit with this route and might play again with completed version.
I keep hearing conflicting reports over whether or not this game has RNG or not. So is there any validity to those RNG claims? Or is this guide a good one to use for walkthrough purposes?

If you like NTR in a zombie apocalypse, I recommend Escape from Z City.
I may not be the one you were responding to, but I'll check out Escape from Z City as well.

So far opinions about the new main female heroine have been divided, what are your thoughts about her?

For me she looks cute like the rest of NTRman heroines(she comes with different costumes as well) and she is at the same level of charisma as any other girl in previous games. And she probably reacts like most women in her situation and condition would, and she at least help the MC keeping things in order in the apartment.
I definitely like the fact that this game has an outfit system even though I technically haven't played it yet. Do Hyuna and Beom get their own wardrobe of lewd outfits as well?

Future content or im missing something?
Either way, I hope Beom gets some sex scenes as well.

Reactions: hakualpha and jkrmm

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
how is every single one star review writing by the like the dumbest mother fucker like im sure some people really dont like the game but the one star reviews on ntrman games are some of the lowest lvl thinking sludge ive ever seen put to word

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes