4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Got the nelson ending but when I go to extras I apparently only got 2 out of like 6 of his scenes????

How do you get the rest?

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
So far opinions about the new main female heroine have been divided, what are your thoughts about her?

For me she looks cute like the rest of NTRman heroines(she comes with different costumes as well) and she is at the same level of charisma as any other girl in previous games. And she probably reacts like most women in her situation and condition would, and she at least help the MC keeping things in order in the apartment.
I have a few things about her I don't like, mainly her whole issue with secrets, in conversations she says she's against secrets, and in favor of being completely open.

She then fucks Nelson behind the MC's back with out so much as a "He's making me do this thing, but if I do it we can get out of here, so I'm doing it for both of us."

Even after she's caught she never claims it's for the MC, she just says she wants to survive.

There's then the stuff with the old man which isn't so bad but is really stupid, she's totally into fucking him, but the moment you ask her how it went she gets angry.

There seems to be no way to make her open about fucking other guys, even if you flat out tell her to do it.

And then there's the less bad fact that she literally will not talk to the man keeping her alive if he doesn't shower every single day, when realistically maybe they should be saving water. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Having a thirst mechanic could make things more challenging thats for sure, also i dont get what benefit is it to taking a bath aside of being able to speak to the heroine unless influence your sanity or can make you sick which is a thing in project zomboid.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
So far opinions about the new main female heroine have been divided, what are your thoughts about her?

For me she looks cute like the rest of NTRman heroines(she comes with different costumes as well) and she is at the same level of charisma as any other girl in previous games. And she probably reacts like most women in her situation and condition would, and she at least help the MC keeping things in order in the apartment.
She aight but sometimes she contradicts some of her statements. Hopefully he polishes the dialogue in the future. Also in the Nelson path, she really blame Dae for not protecting her when he literally fend off two raids and went out everyday to put some food in her stomach and she got the nerve to complain about eating can food.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
You usually get the axe in the first 10 days till the hordes of zombies become too big for the baseball bat to keep you safe.

valera_valeraaa

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah, she's cool. Despite being another slightly chubby girl with a black hair, she doesn't seem typical. Idk what's that about - facial expressions or hair? I would say her model in dialogues is hotter than the sex scenes, though. Maybe it's the lack of foreplay, lack of voicing or bad angles, but i didn't find most of the stuff very arousing.

• Sad
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah, she's cool. Despite being another slightly chubby girl with a black hair, she doesn't seem typical. Idk what's that about - facial expressions or hair? I would say her model in dialogues is hotter than the sex scenes, though. Maybe it's the lack of foreplay, lack of voicing or bad angles, but i didn't find most of the stuff very arousing.
Yeah I wasn't massively into most of the sex scenes here, the one where you catch her fucking Nelson on the car is probably the hottest.

The old man one was decent in terms of scenario and I liked her outfit in it, but beyond that it was only okay.

capra

Jun 12, 2018
I was hoping for proper epilouges, all the pregnancy talk and you never really see anything once you hit day 20.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Personally i found it refreshing the new take on the sex scenes, not because i like it but because it looks different but at the same time i can see why people would have prefered something more classic, this felt like a way to save effort for him and not drawing more backgrounds, it does gave a peeping tom feel. I hope he compesates it with even more sex scenes because one of the main advantage of the other way he was doing sex scenes was that you can apreciate the heroine expressions during sex much better also the animation can be underwhelming at that small scale imo.

Is going to grow on me but i hope he doesnt stop going back sometimes in this game in the future or at least in future projects.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes