4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

mochipai

Jul 12, 2022
...Because the game isn't finished yet.

Go to his place twice, then when the choice is given after the bandits attack on day 16 or so move in with him.
There are gameplay vids with voice at the start, in here it doesnt. How do i activate it, tried everything

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Is just me or Minjee falling for Nelson is a bit rushed? I hope we got more in between scenes to keep a good corruption phase as she just after some fuckings she even ends up calling him "daddy", this is the same as like his previous characters, with Adelaide was a decent build up from her not liking it across the story till she just falls either by awaking a NTR fetish with the farmer or just falling for her ex, the knight.

Also increasing Minjee's affection by giving good answers doesnt seem to affect her choices.

Tho is fair to say she seems to still love the MC but is just kinda weird, i guess her past cheating with his ex kinda gives a foothold for believing she would end up cheating on us with Nelson.

Reactions: nocod123

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
so there are only 2 scenes with Nelson? how activate others?
I pressume arent in the game yet, probably would come later. Lets hope NTRman is in good mood and motivated to keep working in this project because it seems like he is enjoying this project more unlike Adelaide. At least thats what i want to believe.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oh wow, now that looks interesting again from NTRMan and not gonna lie the zombie apocalypse can be a good NTR scenario as well.

Gonna wait for the full release though to have the full experience.
Will it be as big as Adelaide Inn with branching routes and such?...I dont believe so. NTRMan has stated several times that he won't do such a "big" game again.
Seasons of Loss is also seperated in chapters and not one cohesive project.

We talked about this in the thread of the pirate game iirc (forgot the actual name of the game) but I believe that he looses interest/motivation working on bigger projects and thats why the majority of his games are like 10 minutes in playtime with his previous pirate game as the strongest contender:HideThePain:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1st day is must to explore building for first time to get baseball bat. Outside exploration will help you gain fire axe or other useful lock but at random rate.
2nd day - Nelson Store available. Radio is needed to know percentage of how will you get injured when you exploring outside.
Plant is needed to generate medicine = However you could choose only one.
3th day - Hello CITIZEN!!!!!!
How do you feel? Not that well

How do you feel about current situation? It is surreal

Would you share your girlfriends for goods? WHAT?

Here a water and a pair of cup noodle for you.

3rd day - Explore Building for Hyuna

5th day ( You strave to death 5 days without eating. You die at night.)
5-6th day - Explore (3rd time explore the Building for Beom) You need one med and one food to sex her. (i only give her med out of pity.) (i purposely went out for med run.)

7th day - The truck-kun is your savior today. (+2 foods.)

10th day - Nelson Store. wounded.
11th- exploring Building for 4th time to meet Hyena. (Hyuna would not appear if you piss her off)
11th day - (BOX) You would die from wounded in just 2 days. You can watch TV in night to efficiently restore sanity.
11th night - night raid. time to get new weapon or hold the door once (door will break after second time holding)
12th day - in the morning you die from wound. -skip- because you need to recover from night raid.

15th day exploring Building for 5th time for nothing. stupid night raid.
Bug : Save / Load cause the Baseball Bat to reappear during night raid which is helpful but i went for the door today. THE REAPPEAR WEAPON DOESN"T HELP IN OUTSIDE SCAVENGE.

16th day exploring Building for 6th time for nothing. Hence i use time reversal method since there is nothing to gain here anymore. ( I didn't contact Brat, Old Man or Nelson for this route.)

18th day visiting Building as 6th time since i turn back time. I already got 5 Food to last me till 20th days.
Realistic speaking i didn't have any weapon beside bug baseball bat. This bug bat legit save me. Thanks you bat.
For bashing people during night raid. Also who the fuck use gun to raid an apartment during zombie apocalypse.

19th day visiting Building for 7th time and got no result.

20th days i decided to leave with the Helicopter since my bat is super bug and might make me unable to find any other weapon.

End of Playthrough. I DIDN't GEt laid with Min Jee even tho her mood is probably highest and got "i love you" quote. NO PUSSY RUN. Unless you count Hyuna since i bang her. the chart show no laid whatsoever.

This could be control libido achievement if you play using this route. I got blue bunny and summer gal outfit with this route and might play again with completed version.

Last edited:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Oh wow, now that looks interesting again from NTRMan and not gonna lie the zombie apocalypse can be a good NTR scenario as well.

Gonna wait for the full release though to have the full experience.
Will it be as big as Adelaide Inn with branching routes and such?...I dont believe so. NTRMan has stated several times that he won't do such a "big" game again.
Seasons of Loss is also seperated in chapters and not one cohesive project.

We talked about this in the thread of the pirate game iirc (forgot the actual name of the game) but I believe that he looses interest/motivation working on bigger projects and thats why the majority of his games are like 10 minutes in playtime with his previous pirate game as the strongest contender:HideThePain:
If you like NTR in a zombie apocalypse, I recommend Escape from Z City.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Is just me or Minjee falling for Nelson is a bit rushed? I hope we got more in between scenes to keep a good corruption phase as she just after some fuckings she even ends up calling him "daddy", this is the same as like his previous characters, with Adelaide was a decent build up from her not liking it across the story till she just falls either by awaking a NTR fetish with the farmer or just falling for her ex, the knight.

Also increasing Minjee's affection by giving good answers doesnt seem to affect her choices.

Tho is fair to say she seems to still love the MC but is just kinda weird, i guess her past cheating with his ex kinda gives a foothold for believing she would end up cheating on us with Nelson.
It takes place over a while but you only get a couple of scenes, also I think she's really just giving him what he wants so both of you make it out of there.

Raising her affection gives you sex scenes with her, but it doesn't make her not do other things.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes