4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The ending MUST take place on the 20th? Fuck, I had just triggered an event with nelson from the shop on the 19th... Isn't there a way to make it so that nothing happens on the 20th?

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys I hv a doubt
I can only get Nelson 2 scenes that's all remaining i can't unlock
N there is no voice for fmc past intro
Is this same for everyone
If it's plz do tell okay

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Do you guys think she'll get her own scenes?
Most definitely, there's a "???" option when she asks how she can repay you for the meds and food

can you share ur save i didnt get the libido control achievement
Libido control i believe is currently broken, you can click the version number on the lower right in the main menu until there's a thank you pop up to unlock everything

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Hmmmm... NTRMan seems to have moved away from the 1st person perspective to more of the 3rd person, I don't know if this works as well with the NTR theme?

I am always concerned that NTRMan has started another new game and has quite a few previously that are unfinished.

The concept with this one looks interesting, just need to wait and see how it develops.

aa3131

Aug 16, 2023
Most definitely, there's a "???" option when she asks how she can repay you for the meds and food

Libido control i believe is currently broken, you can click the version number on the lower right in the main menu until there's a thank you pop up to unlock everything
ty a lot <3<3<3

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
you don't get a phone. you get a wood box that just sits by your PC on your desk.
Pure speculation, but i think due to the wording and eerie vibes when you get the box, it will be used in a yet to be implemented event to potentially corrupt your gf. Isn't too far fetched given that Awakening of a Goddess had something similar to it. the statue would change as it helped corrupt the gf and possess her. This combined with the character from the upcoming "the Arrival of the Goddess" game he's working on in the end makes it seem feasible that he would include corruption as a potential path.
Can't wait to play that one too. Dr. Claire goes to an isolated village tribe to search for a cure. Either she saves the world or drown in lust.

Troy99

Dec 1, 2021
that sounds painful
Well not really, ada i know that sex scene only trigger at night when MC chat to the Heroine. So don't talk to the Heroine in the morning if you want to trigger sex scene, but you need to answer all the question correctly.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Well, I tried a starting a new game, but I can't seem to get anything to happen with Nelson... I just have 2 scenes of him and MC talking (in the last one I think nelson tells them to go live with him to be safer, after that I never get the option to go to his store again) although I saw the scenes in "extras"... I guess I'll wait for another version of this game to see more

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hmmmm... NTRMan seems to have moved away from the 1st person perspective to more of the 3rd person, I don't know if this works as well with the NTR theme?

I am always concerned that NTRMan has started another new game and has quite a few previously that are unfinished.

The concept with this one looks interesting, just need to wait and see how it develops.
I dont mind 3rd person NTR, since im a 3rd person playing the game anyways. But I get what you mean since thats different for some people.

I do agree he works on too many projects at once, but I think he is the type of person who gets stressed out and burnt out when he tries to focus on one thing, which leads him to constantly switch to new things.

Last edited:

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Well, I did what I could fellas, here's a ''full save'', or the best I could come up to, it has some caveats:
- All the scenes are unlocked in the extras section, however if you wanna change characters you need to come back to the main menu
- To see the FULL scenes with text and all, you can use the first save for the Jiwoo/Yongsun, you just need to click the phone to rest, and use any of the items to fend off the invaders, then in the morning you can select which ending you wanna do. (You can save with the Jiwoo ending to save up some time, but not the oldman)

Now with the Nelson ending, as far I know, you cannot save the night before the event, it buggs out. So the closest date that I can safely reload the file is day 11, and to reach this ending you've to do the following:
- Day 11, select either option and fend off the invaders
- Day 12 you're going to skip this day, no worries
- Day 13, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, GO VISIT NELSON by clickling at the door
- Day 14 eat and just skip until the same thing for the others endings.
If I got anything wrong, just hit me up (y) (put this on %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/NTRMAN/tenents/data/saves)
Thanks for providing saves. Even though you can click the construction sign on the main page 20 times and it unlocks everything, it only does the animations and none of the text.

I did want to mention though at least for me, that weird bug if you select a character and their scenes, you try to switch and it won't? I end up just using ctrl to fast forward it, and after about 2 seconds it finally transitions to the other character scenes you selected. Hope it helps. Will probably be fixed for the final version though.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for providing saves. Even though you can click the construction sign on the main page 20 times and it unlocks everything, it only does the animations and none of the text.

I did want to mention though at least for me, that weird bug if you select a character and their scenes, you try to switch and it won't? I end up just using ctrl to fast forward it, and after about 2 seconds it finally transitions to the other character scenes you selected. Hope it helps. Will probably be fixed for the final version though.
come on now
ntrselector.png

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Well, I did what I could fellas, here's a ''full save'', or the best I could come up to, it has some caveats:
- All the scenes are unlocked in the extras section, however if you wanna change characters you need to come back to the main menu
- To see the FULL scenes with text and all, you can use the first save for the Jiwoo/Yongsun, you just need to click the phone to rest, and use any of the items to fend off the invaders, then in the morning you can select which ending you wanna do. (You can save with the Jiwoo ending to save up some time, but not the oldman)

Now with the Nelson ending, as far I know, you cannot save the night before the event, it buggs out. So the closest date that I can safely reload the file is day 11, and to reach this ending you've to do the following:
- Day 11, select either option and fend off the invaders
- Day 12 you're going to skip this day, no worries
- Day 13, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, GO VISIT NELSON by clickling at the door
- Day 14 eat and just skip until the same thing for the others endings.
If I got anything wrong, just hit me up (y) (put this on %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/NTRMAN/tenents/data/saves)
HERO

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes