4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The game "break down" as soon as you start saving and unlocking achiev!
If the first walkthrough happens without problems, then the second one breaks the whole game with bugs! The car keys disappear, the mc's girlfreand does not have sex with him, even if he answers positively to all questions! Bandits can appear at any moment when loading a girlfreand disappears from the apartment, it is not possible to properly explore the cities, because when loading all the missions fail and you get injured!
In general, in order to play normally, need wait a fix!

Reactions: Ass Fan

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Seems like NTRman is hiring new writers and scripters now. He is asking for people who knows how to write good dialogues and being easy to contact while have a similar time zone as his.
That's nice , and a smart move. Sometimes, you gotta toss down your pride and let a professional do it for you . Hopefully, he'll get a good writer AND someone that can make his game more optimized with less bugs.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
That's nice , and a smart move. Sometimes, you gotta toss down your pride and let a professional do it for you . Hopefully, he'll get a good writer AND someone that can make his game more optimized with less bugs.
I hope they are better than ErikaWinters. With all due respect.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Did I miss it, or does this games not have a save feature yet ???
It has one, like three slots, but is kinda buggy and i wouldnt recomend you to save multiple times, also you may want to save up to day 10 otherwise it wouldnt load. Also you can only access the save/load option while playing, there is not way to load your progress from the main menu which is a very bizarre choice if not a very rookie overlook in gaming design.

Reactions: MisterD3vil

FilthyPOCK

Oct 31, 2018
It has one, like three slots, but is kinda buggy and i wouldnt recomend you to save multiple times, also you may want to save up to day 10 otherwise it wouldnt load. Also you can only access the save/load option while playing, there is not way to load your progress from the main menu which is a very bizarre choice if not a very rookie overlook in gaming design.
Capturar.PNG

???

Reactions: d183

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
You can load it in the main menu. I've done it several times.

Deberis

Aug 13, 2020
For anyone having trouble getting actions from the FMC. She will have sex with your every 4 days if you answered everything correctly. However, if you are too tired on the 4th day due to some events (this can be from bandit attacks, exploring the outside, character routes) she won't be giving you any actions.

BTW, anyone knows how to unlock the Libido Control achievement I tried everything so far and nothing worked.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Honestly 10/10 gameplay thus far imo, it's clearly still in development so issues are to be expected.
No-one does it like NTRMan.

Reactions: d183

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
It would be amazing if this game would be fully voiced by the main female protagonist even during sex scenes.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes