4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

28_booba

Jan 2, 2021
Too bad there's no content for the mysterious box yet. I'm expecting it to have some relation to the sanity mechanic, so I'm really curious as what route it'll lead to.

Honestly, I really wanted to fuck some female zombies, so I'm hoping it can lead to corruption of the female tenants and girlfriend for an undead harem ending.

Other than my personal hopes, the game is great.

I was fairly surprised the main character can get laid with his gf, especially the 4th scene has great dialogue.

Ran into a few issues, like the option menu glitching out and showing mirrored choices, lag/freezing when loading saves, items I didn't have popping out of nowhere, and the LOAD option not showing in the main screen until I closed and reopened the game, but nothing that made me quit in frustration.

The outfit system is a nice incentive for players to go for all achievements/endings, but it does very little gameplay-wise, so maybe an extra line or two for each costume when switching them up can improve things, with some backstory like the mc buying her the nurse outfit but she never wore it until now, or the gf saying her ex bought her the gal clothes and teasing mc about it, asking why his dick is getting so hard if he hates it that much.

All in all, can't wait for the next update.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
So Arrival of the Goddess is in the same universe as TotD, the NTRmanverse expands once again. Tho the fantasy one seems to be its own contained universe. How im missing Julia, glasses milf deserved more love.
Will Dr. Claire find the cure and save humanity? Or will she drown in her lust for African Ds? Find out next time on NTRMAN Z.

Julia definitely was wasted tho.

congtanboro29

Nov 1, 2021
How to unlock All Sex Scene? Can someone who've already completed the game give/teach some guide to me, I'm a bit confused right now
I believe it does, it took multiple runs to scavenge the gas, I've done about 10 now and only ever got the bear spray once
not to mention he plans to add even more RNG
View attachment 2898254

not simply that, to unlock the old guy you need NOT give him the generator the kid gives you and tell Minjee about the deal, and for nelson just go to him whenever the option appears
as for the vanilla scenes just keep talking to her and get the right answers, eventually she'll trigger enough flags to fuck you
I answer all correct why it only give me 1 scene

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Question, what does Hyuna's tatoos say? I cant read them due to my screen not being large enough.

Also is just me or Hyuna seems very underrated? Probably because of her personality. I guess is more fun to see a girl falling instead of an already corrupted one.

keppep

Jul 24, 2019
Anyone know when to expect the next update? I've unlocked pretty much everything (except for the nude costume, think it's bugged for me) and I'd really, really like to fuck Beom

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Aside from Handyman Legend, its a pity there aren't many games that actually allow you to do the cucking. And I mean in a heroic sort of way, where the lady or guy is in a toxic relationship. Yeah, its vanilla and corny as f, sue me.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Aside from Handyman Legend, its a pity there aren't many games that actually allow you to do the cucking. And I mean in a heroic sort of way, where the lady or guy is in a toxic relationship. Yeah, its vanilla and corny as f, sue me.
The fact you mentioned Handyman Legend instead of the OG, NTR Legend. There are lots of netori games. Just dig deeper.

Reactions: Icetea-Lemon18
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes