4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Falo0

Mar 30, 2023
I think you should hate Minjee more than anything else imo :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, both are hateable, but if it didn't appear it shouldn't have ended like this. Anyways idk why it hit me so hard, maybe because I leave that final as the last final, I did everything else before that. And again, you are right, because minjee's words are fucking painful, I enjoyed taking them out in the police final xd

• Red Heart
Reactions: d183

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Good Lord indeed, my friend. What wouldn't I do to get a piece of that...

Edit: By the way, AOTG doesn't have a thread here yet, right? Why not?
There is no reason too, normally devs can make a thread of one of their upcomings games, specifying the mechanics, scenes, etc. But in this case NTRMAN has cero contact with f95 so its pointless

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There is no reason too, normally devs can make a thread of one of their upcomings games, specifying the mechanics, scenes, etc. But in this case NTRMAN has cero contact with f95 so its pointless
No it isn't pointless. This very thread wasn't made by NTRMAN, yet here has it been since its initial release. Same with his other games... Except Adelaide, which was nuked because apparently it's so very wrong for the main girl to be fucked by a shota while we have games like this one existing freely: RPGM - Completed - Nightmare★School~Lost Girls~ [Final] [Dieselmine] | F95zone

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes