4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Good Lord indeed, my friend. What wouldn't I do to get a piece of that...

Edit: By the way, AOTG doesn't have a thread here yet, right? Why not?
There is no reason too, normally devs can make a thread of one of their upcomings games, specifying the mechanics, scenes, etc. But in this case NTRMAN has cero contact with f95 so its pointless

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There is no reason too, normally devs can make a thread of one of their upcomings games, specifying the mechanics, scenes, etc. But in this case NTRMAN has cero contact with f95 so its pointless
No it isn't pointless. This very thread wasn't made by NTRMAN, yet here has it been since its initial release. Same with his other games... Except Adelaide, which was nuked because apparently it's so very wrong for the main girl to be fucked by a shota while we have games like this one existing freely: RPGM - Completed - Nightmare★School~Lost Girls~ [Final] [Dieselmine] | F95zone

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
One question: Is AOTG going to be a FMC game or are we going to be a dude tagging along with the chick? Asking because the comic it's based on only had the girl herself traveling to the tribe.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
No it isn't pointless. This very thread wasn't made by NTRMAN, yet here has it been since its initial release. Same with his other games... Except Adelaide, which was nuked because apparently it's so very wrong for the main girl to be fucked by a shota while we have games like this one existing freely: RPGM - Completed - Nightmare★School~Lost Girls~ [Final] [Dieselmine] | F95zone
You misunderstand me, Devs can make threads for games that are not out yet but due to ntrman not interacting with f95 its not possible. The example you are giving me are the game thread of the other games of ntrman but every single thread was created when ntrman shared a playable version of said game. In this case because a public playable version of AOTG doesn't exist yet, it is pointless to make a game thread without the game file.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
One question: Is AOTG going to be a FMC game or are we going to be a dude tagging along with the chick? Asking because the comic it's based on only had the girl herself traveling to the tribe.
Its a male MC game, it will be like an rpg game just with unity tools. So i guess we as MC will peep/voyeur Claire slowly fall to corruption

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

soltyice

May 17, 2023
RH2 was so so good except the ntr was so sudden. One day your going to work saying goodbye to your wife after telling her your dad will start living with them, then boom your dad is fucking your wife without any sort of scene to explain how he was able to fuck your wife

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Would love if it's possible to implement a live video call system during the missions like Gaptax games do.
There is a lot of good and cool ideas but hopefully NTRman doesnt bite more than he can chew if people start to suggest him some in his private Discord.
Speaking of cool ideas i hope there is a corrupt meter so we can check on her chances to cheat so we can keep her from falling considering in the comic there was an idol corrupting the heroine as well. Also the corrupt meter was meant to be implemented in Adelaide's Inn but it never went further than giving your wife the amulet.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
How do I remove the awful FILM GRAIN effect?? That shit is OPTIONAL in every single game that has it for a reason! My god, the chromatic aberration effect coupled with this bullshit makes me nauseous after 5 min :sick: At least I can turn off the CA but why the hell not the GRAIN!?

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2023
man appreciate the way ntrman is teasing Aotg ,instead of teasing just fmc he's also giving glimpses of other characters indicating their importance and layered storyline (expect random pics of tribal island surroundings ,mc and other supporting characters in upcoming days) considering the hype it would be great if he manages to give us small teaser

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes