4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
man appreciate the way ntrman is teasing Aotg ,instead of teasing just fmc he's also giving glimpses of other characters indicating their importance and layered storyline (expect random pics of tribal island surroundings ,mc and other supporting characters in upcoming days) considering the hype it would be great if he manages to give us small teaser
I also really would like to see the final version of the SOL's heroine (spring) new design

Zanex619

Jun 14, 2020
Here is my Save all Scenes should be unlocked enjoy and tell me if it works :)
Location: C:/User/(Your Name)/AppData/LocalLow/NTRMAN/TenantsOfTheDead/NaninovelData
Savefile Verison: (v1.05)
the save file cannot use still same for previous version no sound and voice

Zanex619

Jun 14, 2020
he is right. click build number few times and boom unlock all
first try click the build number only few unlock not all.
after some exploration need press the language bar then choose English after click the build number then it will show "thank you very much" which means all CG had been unlock.

Last edited:

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
oh damn i didn't know the heroine got a full rework, any reasons why they got the rework?
not super clear, only that he was struggling writing this part. That said, work for Spring did start around the time of his menhera attack, this also coincided with his unfinished Yor comic. Basically around this time his drive to create was at rock bottom and he wasn't pleased with both his art and writing. So it was likely that the gyaru's story was really that bad that he had to scrap it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

hunk6969

May 22, 2020
not super clear, only that he was struggling writing this part. That said, work for Spring did start around the time of his menhera attack, this also coincided with his unfinished Yor comic. Basically around this time his drive to create was at rock bottom and he wasn't pleased with both his art and writing. So it was likely that the gyaru's story was really that bad that he had to scrap it

are we still playing with the same main character (I forgot his name)?

hakualpha

Dec 26, 2019

that makes sense, hearing him alive and alright at that time is a bless.

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
And then when he went back he came with TotD out of the blue amd he worked hard on it. The amount of passion he had for this project is insane.

Unrelated topic but in what thread someone can ask for videos(like animations from LDsite) in general?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
glad ntrman try different game format. I wasn't quite surprised if TOTD was not received enough.
Even though with good art the game was kinda bland and unengaging like reading mania. I had a feeling this game format is immersive enough if this will be the gameplay
There is a reason why is called a Visual Novel

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Anybody got a walkthrough for the 1.05 version yet?

Apparently, there's one of ntrman's staff in NTRMAN1 subreddit
View attachment 3511482
They said that aotg and sol production are going well...whether this dude legit or not,still unknown
How do we know for sure whether this person is NTRMAN staff or not?

On that note:
View attachment 3511794
Looks like the demo is internal only but,
He did post the 2nd tease on twitter recently, that he didn't immediately delete
Seems he posts 3-5 of those before releasing it so progress does look good
If it's true that production is going smoothly, then hopefully we'll get AOTG sooner than expected.

everytime i finish the replay it crash dammit, beom voices is fk good ,sad we got no more scenes for her.
So wait, is the English Dub finished or not? Does Beom have an English voice actress?

to be fair, that length is actually pretty damn good if we are to compare it with the some of the notorious adult game developers nowadays

also according to this guys post from the dev it seems english update will take some time
https://f95zone.to/threads/tenants-of-the-dead-v1-05-ntrman.173331/post-13393513
How much time we talking? Because I hear Minjee speaking English.

Poll Your Best Character's Voices! (Voice Acted)

Poll your fav NTRMAN character's voices based on the performance/act, sexiest voice, moan, etc. Tell us your opinion and why.

• The poll will stop in 3 days
View attachment 3514746
THE BEST NTRMANVERSE CHARACTER VOICE ACCORDING TO NTRMAN COMMUNITY! (f95 & NTRMAN REDDIT)
View attachment 3521101 View attachment 3521102
Timeline is it will start once all parties agree on the set requirements and then a set date to voice. Then after the process incorporate it into the game, this will probably take another 2 months minimum. Make take more time depending on availability and other factors. My suggestion is to just play it with the JP voices, instead of waiting like 4 months max for EN voices to come
Impressed with Beom's 3rd Place.

When do you think we'll get AOTG in English?

Reactions: Diegoz

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
How do I remove the god awful FILM GRAIN effect?? That shit is OPTIONAL in every single game that has it for a reason! My god, the chromatic aberration effect coupled with this bullshit makes me nauseous after 5 min :sick: At least I can turn off the CA but why the hell not the GRAIN!?
This. The Liam route is almost unwatchable with that shit on. Wonder if the CGs can be accessed and applied without that shitty effect on, like holy crap wtf is this. Hours of art work just to put your cgs trough an 8-bit filter...........

1713470807140.png 1713470921253.png

You can see the unfiltered CGs by just using the CLIPS option in the Extras session but there is not voice acting or skip option.

Last edited:

Vladcat95

Sep 9, 2018
Hello guys, I need your help on the cult route. I share the protagonist with the old man but I don't have the option of accompanying him with his friends and my question is, should I have another option long before that happens?

It is the only route I have left to unlock but it doesn't give me the option to go to the old man. Could someone help me? The tutorial helped me for the other routes but not for the cult one.

By the way, sorry if my English is a little bad, it's not my strong language.

View attachment 3520158
ESP: Bro, no me vas a creer. aparece la opcion si cambias el lenguaje a Ingles.

EN: You won't believe me, this option is available if you change the language to English.

ENG: Captura de pantalla 2024-04-16 182736.png

ESP: Captura de pantalla 2024-04-16 183039.png

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes