4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

comehere4Hgame

Sep 9, 2021
This. The Liam route is almost unwatchable with that shit on. Wonder if the CGs can be accessed and applied without that shitty effect on, like holy crap wtf is this. Hours of art work just to put your cgs trough an 8-bit filter...........

View attachment 3553322 View attachment 3553328

You can see the unfiltered CGs by just using the CLIPS option in the Extras session but there is not voice acting or skip option.
Bro, how to do Liam route? Im just rescue him at day 20 and then game end:v

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
i have to admit, Out of all of the MCs created by NTRMAN, Daeshim is probably the most competent. Sure there are scenes where he's just a weak cuck, but the fact that he fought tooth and nail for them to survive and the ability to stay independent for his girlfriend, he's probably my most favorite Male Character here by far.

Reactions: d183

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
i have to admit, Out of all of the MCs created by NTRMAN, Daeshim is probably the most competent. Sure there are scenes where he's just a weak cuck, but the fact that he fought tooth and nail for them to survive and the ability to stay independent for his girlfriend, he's probably my most favorite Male Character here by far.
You got that right. Scavenging everyday in a zombie apocalypse ain't no joke. Not to mention the zombies are runners, too.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
You got that right. Scavenging everyday in a zombie apocalypse ain't no joke. Not to mention the zombies are runners, too.
Yup, heck he was able to fuck other girls as well, and by the way, those girls definitely enjoyed it, meaning he's not just a loser like the other guys made by NTRMAN. Really hoping we see more protagonists like this, lim pdicked loser MC is fine and all, but i really hope we see more protagonists like Daeshim.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes