4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Well having a more competent and confident MC that has to face an antagonist that is on the same level in a NTR story can add a lot of drama and suspense if the writing is good enough to make you doubt if the MC would lost his heroine to the villain or if he managed to saved her from being corrupted and ended up being cucked.

Also NTR is on par with tragic theater, isnt about happy endings, is about watching the spiral of doom. Tho a tragic-comedy can also be interesting. People in general is too paranoic, depressed and lonely these days to be able to even wanting to watch a tragic story from start to end.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I don't get the ntr haters, they already have the majority of the games/market share, yet they always come whining in the ntr spaces
Facts, they always have different complaints. Unrealistic, corruption is too fast, MC is weak af, etc. Some are hypocrites and narcissists.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I thought NTRlovers where the ones shitting on NTRman for speedrunning the corruption of his heroines.
Mix of both. Saw some that shit on ntr because the heroines can't be corrupted that fast. Like bruh, MCs pull up bitches especially wives in a flash in miel games lol

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
Facts, they always have different complaints. Unrealistic, corruption is too fast, MC is weak af, etc. Some are hypocrites and narcissists.
these complaints are legit and make ntr games less interesting like fmc falls in love with ugly bastard without getting drugged, fmc loves getting fucked by the antagonist after gettting dicked down once sometimes its just a kiss, weak mc doesnt make the plot interesting cause we know whats gonna happen

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
not always
there is not a single ntr game in the planet which has a mc with the personality of nelson and got cucked if you know any games like that pls name one i would love to play it i only like netori and already played the good ones it would be nice if you could recommend me some netori games that is wankable

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
there is not a single ntr game in the planet which has a mc with the personality of nelson and got cucked if you know any games like that pls name one i would love to play it i only like netori and already played the good ones it would be nice if you could recommend me some netori games that is wankable
Not game but
Only thing I can think about is a hentai - Ane wa Yanmama where the husband who gets cheated on is jacked af and a badass.

Reactions: MEMEmperor

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
I don't get the ntr haters, they already have the majority of the games/market share, yet they always come whining in the ntr spaces
That's the same with bestiality haters XD, the momment a good game have or add bestiality the orde of mofos comes to complain. I understand you.

Reactions: BangB420

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
not always

stories like this can be good too
Oh yeah they can be good, I personally preffer other kind of content, maybe something more playful, less depressive, for example, I really enjoyed The Adelaide Inn...till I played the damn Knight route of the story XD, bute everything else was really nice to me (Damn that game should be animated).

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Oh yeah they can be good, I personally preffer other kind of content, maybe something more playful, less depressive, for example, I really enjoyed The Adelaide Inn...till I played the damn Knight route of the story XD, bute everything else was really nice to me (Damn that game should be animated).
I played the game but i think I didnt reach the knight route... Do you mind to spoil me what happens there?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
these complaints are legit and make ntr games less interesting like fmc falls in love with ugly bastard without getting drugged, fmc loves getting fucked by the antagonist after gettting dicked down once sometimes its just a kiss, weak mc doesnt make the plot interesting cause we know whats gonna happen
Nah, I think you just don't like getting cucked by ugly bastards. There a lot of good netorare games with ugly bastards like Scars of Summer. And I'm pretty sure fmc also gets corrupted too fast in netori games with a soy boy mc.

If the mc is not weak, what would be the cause for the fmc to cheat on him? If we have an mc that unwavering confidence and strong personality and the fmc cheats on him, you would still shit on the story saying she is just a horny slut.

As you mentioned, you only like Netori so no need to shit on netorare games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inkheepurr

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I agree. For me, the appeal of ntr is the mixed feelings and the guilty pleasure, when everything happens too fast or the FMC is just a slut it's no fun

Nah, I think you just don't like getting cucked by ugly bastards. There a lot of good netorare games with ugly bastards like Scars of Summer. As you mentioned, you only like Netori so no need to shit on netorare games.
no one is getting cucked, it's just a game :KEK:

Reactions: LordFrz

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I agree. For me, the appeal of ntr is the mixed feelings and the guilty pleasure, when everything happens too fast or the FMC is just a slut it's no fun

no one is getting cucked, it's just a game :KEK:
What I mean is he doesn't like the mc getting cucked. But wants the mc to cuck someone lmao.

In the end, it is just a game so why do they keep shitting on stories that they don't like.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Hopefully after the TOTD update, he goes back to SOL. Releasing the spring update in the literal spring season in March to June would be a nice touch.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes