4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
certified loser protag enjoyer right here nice strawman bro coudnt see that coming (sarcasm) and lmaooo bro really said manwha lmaooooo doujins >>>>> manwha amd u think ntr stories isnt recycled lol same loser protag almost everytime in anything with decent plot
Not all ntr games have a loser mc tho? You shitting on games that have an mc loser but don't bother looking at the story. Some MCs were just unlucky, for example, Yuri and Claire game where the MC is literally strong but had to sacrifice his power to save Yuri from death. You just literally hate netorare in general and using the loser mc as a scapegoat :KEK:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not all ntr games have a loser mc tho? You shitting on games that have an mc loser but don't bother looking at the story. Some MCs were just unlucky, for example, Yuri and Claire game where the MC is literally strong but had to sacrifice his power to save Yuri from death. You just literally hate netorare in general and using the loser mc as a scapegoat :KEK:
The best NTR for me are when the MC is a chad, he does everything right, hes got a massive dick and the girls love him. But he still loses to the ugly bastard somehow. (Without blackmail/mind control)

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
The best NTR for me are when the MC is a chad, he does everything right, hes got a massive dick and the girls love him. But he still loses to the ugly bastard somehow. (Without blackmail/mind control)
Nice choice. I'm more of a big consumer. I accept all kinds of NTR. But if an ugly bastard still has confidence, is funny and is also supportive of the heroine, he has a chance tbh :KEK:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Nice choice. I'm more of a big consumer. I accept all kinds of NTR. But if an ugly bastard still has confidence, is funny and is also supportive of the heroine, he has a chance tbh :KEK:
nah ugly bastards are always assholes, that's where "bastard" comes from, it's a significant part of the appeal of it

Reactions: Reven23

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
based but fuck ugly bastards trying to accept them for 7 years still cant

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
didnt say that said almost all and i know games some ntr have chad mc and got ntrd no problem with that lastly just hate whiny loser mc in general thats all even in vanilla games i hate em im not biased the confession game which was reverse ntr (fmc got nrtd) had whiny loser mc so fuckin annoying

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
didnt say that said almost all and i know games some ntr have chad mc and got ntrd no problem with that lastly just hate whiny loser mc in general thats all even in vanilla games i hate em im not biased the confession game which was reverse ntr (fmc got nrtd) had whiny loser mc so fuckin annoying
I do get annoyed sometimes when the MC acts like a loser and does nothing. But in this game, Daeshim (the MC) isn't entirely weak. Bro scavenged and fought off zombies every day to feed the FMC and protect her. Grouping with Nelson was not a bad idea because realistically how can you fend off multiple raids every night. Also Minjee calling him weak was uncalled for but it is what it is. :HideThePain:

Reactions: MEMEmperor

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Minjee calling him weak and saying she can't rely on him... while she does absolutely nothing all day long or to help for their survival...is a bit upsetting

sdfghxsdgf

Jul 15, 2020
Its no fun unless the wife gets seduced

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Its no fun unless the wife gets seduced
I strongly agree with both of you on the whole "No blackmail/mind control" and preferring seduction thing. NTR is a very personal fetish to me and blackmail, drugs, hypnosis, magic curses, mind control, mindbreak, and other such things just remove the personal feeling from it. Since the girl getting stolen isn't even in control of her mind/actions anymore or isn't even the same person anymore.

Its a lot nicer when she gets stolen/seduced via personal flaws and/or mistakes. Flaws/mistakes of either herself or her partner. Or just unfortunate circumstances.

Like high-libido girlfriend can't go without sex from her boyfriend at least 3 times a week. We spend a while getting to know them, their relationship, and come to like them. Unfortunate circumstances arise that separate them for months or even a full year and she's now around playboy all the time during their separation. Playboy can't get any fuck in this situation either. Girlfriend and playboy end up talking and finding they have similar hobbies/interests, spend casual time together, sexual frustrations build, and one thing leads to another until they start fucking.

Management games like Welcome To The Sexy Bar are also nice since the NTR only happens if you, the protagonist, are bad at managing the bar. Which makes the NTR reactive to your flaws as a manager instead of tied to the whims of some kind of magic plot item.

Either of those are a lot more interesting to me than like 2 pages of "I have hypnosis phone/sex magic/hentai aphrodisiac/photo of you doing so-and-so. Fuck me now." and she just goes "Ok." And then the sex is identical to the sex in a non-NTR story with the same lead-in/justification for the sex.

Feb 11, 2022
Best genre of NTR

Dudes who are beautiful, strong, smart, who have good social skills and a big dick are always expected to be the guy who will win the girl. Every NTR where there is a male gyaru or a tall black dude you can already expect that it will be him to do it, not really a surprise: "Look how beautiful i am", "look how big is my dick"( reason why i hate the BBC tag so much, there is no story or development, just "my dick is big" and then she is instantly corrupted).

But the Ugly ass nerd on the corner of the room? The retarded kid from the group? The skinny dude with no social skills? The introverted colleague of yours who is bullied by everyone? the lvl 3 adventurer on a party of lvl 90+ adventurers? Homeless dudes? Those people are realistically the LEAST that you would really feel insecure. Dudes like this needs extreme lucky or be very smart to gain something, so when you lost is crazy, because even with all the best qualitys you still lost to the worst, so it wasn't even the dick or some plot bullshit, it was YOU.

The degrading scenario of a hot woman having a relationship with suck a scum of a man adds an additional flavor too.

Blackmail/mind crontrol in my opinion are a bone killer, because it takes out the best part of NTR: the story; It feels rushed and lazy, the corruption usually its the same shit as the bbc: "i fucked you once and you can't take my dick out of your mind huhu" no real depth

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes