4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
Best genre of NTR

Dudes who are beautiful, strong, smart, who have good social skills and a big dick are always expected to be the guy who will win the girl. Every NTR where there is a male gyaru or a tall black dude you can already expect that it will be him to do it, not really a surprise: "Look how beautiful i am", "look how big is my dick"( reason why i hate the BBC tag so much, there is no story or development, just "my dick is big" and then she is instantly corrupted).

But the Ugly ass nerd on the corner of the room? The retarded kid from the group? The skinny dude with no social skills? The introverted colleague of yours who is bullied by everyone? the lvl 3 adventurer on a party of lvl 90+ adventurers? Homeless dudes? Those people are realistically the LEAST that you would really feel insecure. Dudes like this needs extreme lucky or be very smart to gain something, so when you lost is crazy, because even with all the best qualitys you still lost to the worst, so it wasn't even the dick or some plot bullshit, it was YOU.

The degrading scenario of a hot woman having a relationship with suck a scum of a man adds an additional flavor too.

Blackmail/mind crontrol in my opinion are a bone killer, because it takes out the best part of NTR: the story; It feels rushed and lazy, the corruption usually its the same shit as the bbc: "i fucked you once and you can't take my dick out of your mind huhu" no real depth
facts facts facts

Reactions: Alrearde

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Best genre of NTR

Dudes who are beautiful, strong, smart, who have good social skills and a big dick are always expected to be the guy who will win the girl. Every NTR where there is a male gyaru or a tall black dude you can already expect that it will be him to do it, not really a surprise: "Look how beautiful i am", "look how big is my dick"( reason why i hate the BBC tag so much, there is no story or development, just "my dick is big" and then she is instantly corrupted).

But the Ugly ass nerd on the corner of the room? The retarded kid from the group? The skinny dude with no social skills? The introverted colleague of yours who is bullied by everyone? the lvl 3 adventurer on a party of lvl 90+ adventurers? Homeless dudes? Those people are realistically the LEAST that you would really feel insecure. Dudes like this needs extreme lucky or be very smart to gain something, so when you lost is crazy, because even with all the best qualitys you still lost to the worst, so it wasn't even the dick or some plot bullshit, it was YOU.

The degrading scenario of a hot woman having a relationship with suck a scum of a man adds an additional flavor too.

Blackmail/mind crontrol in my opinion are a bone killer, because it takes out the best part of NTR: the story; It feels rushed and lazy, the corruption usually its the same shit as the bbc: "i fucked you once and you can't take my dick out of your mind huhu" no real depth
Its the same reason why Scars of Summer and Shinachiku Castellan is held is such high regard, that said if only Starworks were viewed in the same way and received proper TL's

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Its the same reason why Scars of Summer and Shinachiku Castellan is held is such high regard, that said if only Starworks were viewed in the same way and received proper TL's
Glad you mentioned Starworks. Really underappreciated (in this thread atleast) and deserved formal translations. Although I did not like his last three games because of limited movement. I really liked Wife Quest and Saint Ceres. Those were peak games.

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
New short comic, too.
I shall dub this mysterious man "Long Dick Johnson II":

Your last sentence made me think of Beavis and Butthead. I read that particular line in Butthead's voice. Imagine getting NTR'd by that idiotic duo though. Would be kind of funny.

View attachment 3007413
There wont be update for this month
He might upload his new short comic but the chance are low considering he's doing many stuff right now
Even though delays can make a wait slightly more frustrating, it's better than getting a rushed product.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Is the voice language change bugged or something? Or it's not implemented yet? In which case i don't understand why even add it to options.

Mar 14, 2018
Personally, I like blackmail/mind control because it helps smooth over the suspension of disbelief. They're definitely overdone, but I'd prefer the heroine to be magically compelled to cheat rather than just ??? she cheats because the plot says she does. Even better if it's pheromones/substance addiction because that's a kink I actually like.

Writing a legitimately good reason for NTR is tough because it requires some actual writing chops.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Is the voice language change bugged or something? Or it's not implemented yet? In which case i don't understand why even add it to options.
Not yet completed. He's actually looking for a new VA that can speak English and Korean.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Do you guys know when this game will be completed?
Hopefully he still working on it till half of the next year at least, i kinda want more options and more exploration with new characters, i want the nerd part with the heroine to be expanded as is kinda barebones, i like Mind Control and i want NTRman to work more with it by adding more interesting choices and situations to tha route.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Hopefully he still working on it till half of the next year at least, i kinda want more options and more exploration with new characters, i want the nerd part with the heroine to be expanded as is kinda barebones, i like Mind Control and i want NTRman to work more with it by adding more interesting choices and situations to tha route.
I want rape/ntr scene with those home invaders.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
That would be the Adelaide Inn's Goblin cave ending of TotD and im all for it as well, hoping this projects is as big as adelaide or even more, the waiting would be worth just for that.

Reactions: uniformless

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I also hope he upgrades the CG of zombies. Actual zombies running would be nice instead of just shadows. After a few replays, I never felt their presence.

Oct 27, 2020
I also hope he upgrades the CG of zombies. Actual zombies running would be nice instead of just shadows. After a few replays, I never felt their presence.
tbf, that would increase the game size and at the same time, adding more works for him..
Him trying to find VA also probably took lots of time already

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
This game isnt about running from zombies or fighting them. Its about survival and NTR so I don't think he should focus or allot his time doing that. Tho i get ur point to make it more realistic.

Reactions: Firehole
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes