4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
while i can surely appreciate the simplicity, i really think this game would benefit from more nuanced designs.
As it its, game is hardly even a NTR title, you just sit for 16 days and then chose your own ending.
While being such a visually pleasing game and all, i cant help but notice NTRMAN missed the crucial part.
what being - you go scavange and LEAVE YOUR GIRL ALONE and nothing ever happens to her.
Even in realm of visual novels, so much could be done with this scenario. For example, you could split scavanging part between two characters, forcing girl to go out and talk to people, not just sit inside. Smart guy would trick her into believing he made a cure, old guy would trade her supplies for some services, buff guy would pretend to be a knight in shining armor only to play her like a fiddle in the end. Maybe play with morality of situation a little ? So girl would do all the nasty thing in active attempt to help\save her boyfriend.
And you guys remember 2011 title "Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru" by Lune ? i really think ToTD could benefit from a pixel hunting minigame like in that title. MC Apartaments is already filled with lots of clickable items as it is and adding a little more as a story device would be a nice change from usual shower-eat-scavange-sleep loop.

Last edited:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
while i can surely appreciate the simplicity, i really think this game would benefit from more nuanced designs.
As it its, game is hardly even a NTR title, you just sit for 16 days and then chose your own ending.
While being such a visually pleasing game and all, i cant help but notice NTRMAN missed the crucial part.
what being - you go scavange and LEAVE YOUR GIRL ALONE and nothing ever happens to her.
Even in realm of visual novels, so much could be done with this scenario. For example, you could split scavanging part between two characters, forcing girl to go out and talk to people, not just sit inside. Smart guy woud trick her into believing he made a cure, old guy would trade her supplies for some services, buff guy would pretend to be a knight in shining armor only to play her like a fiddle in the end. Maybe play with morality of situation a little ? So girl would do all the nasty thing in active attempt to help\save her boyfriend.
And you guys remember 2011 title "Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru" by Lune ? i really think ToTD could benefit from a pixel hunting minigame like in that title. MC Apartaments is already filled with lots of clickable items as it is and adding a little more as a story device would be a nice change from usual shower-eat-scavange-sleep loop.
Yeah, I was also expecting Minjee to cheat on Daeshim while he goes out scavenging. Like after we return home, she would look all sweaty and messy. I was always looking for detail and signs that maybe she also snuck out or invited the nerd in.

Reactions: uniformless

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
You just have to go out for the first few days and eat every 3 days so you don't starve when they attack you, just hold the door and then just use the bat.
Do you have a Walkthrough if you have please share with me I don't know after that what to do

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Again I am dying 3 days after 4 days
1. Always save before u start ur activities so you can restart in case you got no loot.
2. Stop fuckin eating unless your hungry bar is at RED.
3. Quit the game if you still cant survive and just fap on sexy magazines.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Yeah, I was also expecting Minjee to cheat on Daeshim while he goes out scavenging. Like after we return home, she would look all sweaty and messy. I was always looking for detail and signs that maybe she also snuck out or invited the nerd in.
This might actually happen, its kinda sus how Minjee asks all those questions like "would you be ok with a polyamorous relationship? or would you forgive your partner if they had cheated on your? and stuff like that, because Daeshim actually asks her whats with the weird questions and she avoid answering him. Who knows NTRMAN might have something planned for a later update.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
if hazmat guy is really fat, he must be the one the sex preview ,he is only one that didnt had a background for sex
like all other had.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: minoslune

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
if hazmat guy is really fat, he must be the one the sex preview ,he is only one that didnt had a background for sex
like all other had.
I had forgotten about that dude, you might be right, the dude in the preview is either a new guy or definitely the hazmat suit

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I was also expecting this

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I do think Minjee can become an more active heroine, in any case there should be an option for her to either helping the MC scanvenging but risking leaving the apartment without nobody guarding or leaving her in the apartment so she can keep things on check like she said showing us that she also gets stuff by talking with the neighbors as well and the potential for ntr.

I think the sanity system can be put on good use if it allows the player to make crazy decisions and blocking some more logical or reasonable ones. For example Nelson could have made Minjee fall in love with him after tons of fucking but if Daeshim has very low sanity he can either kill himself or straight up kill Nelson and take back Minjee which wouldnt be pretty for her like what thr MC can do to break her to the point of taking her back.

Also i think it is needed an option to disable the ramdomnes of events if NTRman allows for side characters and Minjee to act on their own while MC goes scavenging. So we can complete different routes or just enjoy the randomness but the game needs to allow more avenues to survived than scavenging, probsbly let us steal or even kill which would affect sanity as well. Or convinced Minjee that kill is ok as long is for survival, those things can change the way we interact with her and also would affect how easy is for her to fall for other antagonists or the different ways she could fall for them.

I just imagine that with some certain actions you can change Minjee and convinced her or she has the initiative of act like she wants to NTR you just so she can stab those other survivors on the back and get rscs, this means we need Minjee to have her own sanity meter.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
I do think Minjee can become an more active heroine, in any case there should be an option for her to either helping the MC scanvenging but risking leaving the apartment without nobody guarding or leaving her in the apartment so she can keep things on check like she said showing us that she also gets stuff by talking with the neighbors as well and the potential for ntr.

I think the sanity system can be put on good use if it allows the player to make crazy decisions and blocking some more logical or reasonable ones. For example Nelson could have made Minjee fall in love with him after tons of fucking but if Daeshim has very low sanity he can either kill himself or straight up kill Nelson and take back Minjee which wouldnt be pretty for her like what thr MC can do to break her to the point of taking her back.

Also i think it is needed an option to disable the ramdomnes of events if NTRman allows for side characters and Minjee to act on their own while MC goes scavenging. So we can complete different routes or just enjoy the randomness but the game needs to allow more avenues to survived than scavenging, probsbly let us steal or even kill which would affect sanity as well. Or convinced Minjee that kill is ok as long is for survival, those things can change the way we interact with her and also would affect how easy is for her to fall for other antagonists or the different ways she could fall for them.

I just imagine that with some certain actions you can change Minjee and convinced her or she has the initiative of act like she wants to NTR you just so she can stab those other survivors on the back and get rscs, this means we need Minjee to have her own sanity meter.
All this sounds good tbh, and I would love to see tenants of the dead become a big project with a lot of updates, unfortunately this project was not even an announced project and it just came out because NTRMAN felt like it would be fun, Im glad he went with it because I think even for its flaws, its overall is a great game. I feel like, with the production cost going up because of better animations and 3 full dubs for 3 different languages the amount of branching paths and options in game have gone down drastically from the first games, I do remember from back in the day that Adelaide inn had so many different scenes and like 5 different endings.

Overall though I personally really liked this game, I did leave a long review of things it could do better in the official discord when NTRMAN asked for feedback and it seemed like a lot of people agreed with me, but overall I do believe NTRMAN is on the right track (Coming from the lust voyage, we were ALL scared that was what the new standard for his games would be, fortunately this wasnt the case) and who knows, I do hope that some of your ideas get implemented one day because they sounds really good!

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes