4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

nowec52141

Mar 12, 2020
is there ANY guide for this? I didn't get a single hscene with the gf, just some other girl once.
When I have to make a choice at day 16 there is only one: stay independent

edit: apparently the game was bugged for me. I got introduced to all the characters and even talked the gf into fucking the old man but the game somehow broke and didn't continue on any of the paths and on the 16th none of the options were available. starting a new game somehow fixed i.t

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Honestly, can't tell who it is lmao, could be a new route?
Dark skin and being bigger points out Nelson. and the place seem like another part of the garage. I hope NTRman still plans on addkng new antagonists and new side heroines for the MC to cheat on her gf, i hope we get a bad endings like Minjee going crazy and killing us for cheating on her or we get tied to the bed for the rest of our life as she goes yandere mode or commit suicide for the extra spicy drama, or something nuts like just having a trio or pushing Minjee into bicuriosity, probably the most funny ending would be if MC gets Minjee stoled by any other girl he fucked during the playthrough.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Idk man gonna have to agree with misterzone here, body isn't as fit as Nelson, could be the old man but the house room doesn't fit his vibe, might be connected to the dilapidated house he posted earlier tho
I think the old man isn't that tall

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dreamsoda

mauriti0

Sep 4, 2023
Can anyone share me workthrough please
Because I am dying after 7 or 10 days
You just have to go out for the first few days and eat every 3 days so you don't starve when they attack you, just hold the door and then just use the bat.

Reactions: Negan0p
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes