4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Jan 26, 2020
All this sounds good tbh, and I would love to see tenants of the dead become a big project with a lot of updates, unfortunately this project was not even an announced project and it just came out because NTRMAN felt like it would be fun, Im glad he went with it because I think even for its flaws, its overall is a great game. I feel like, with the production cost going up because of better animations and 3 full dubs for 3 different languages the amount of branching paths and options in game have gone down drastically from the first games, I do remember from back in the day that Adelaide inn had so many different scenes and like 5 different endings.

Overall though I personally really liked this game, I did leave a long review of things it could do better in the official discord when NTRMAN asked for feedback and it seemed like a lot of people agreed with me, but overall I do believe NTRMAN is on the right track (Coming from the lust voyage, we were ALL scared that was what the new standard for his games would be, fortunately this wasnt the case) and who knows, I do hope that some of your ideas get implemented one day because they sounds really good!
Can u share the discord link
Like the one u told
Official ntrman discord

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
Hey does anyone know what happened to Adelaide Inn and Mother Lessons Mitsuko? Their not on f95zone anymore.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Damn why does he hate slow corruption :FacePalm:
same reason you go to something with slow corruption and see angry posts about it not progressing fast enough. People have different tastes. I cant think of any NTRMan stuff that wasn't paced. Maybe Adelaid Inn? But I hated that so i don't remember much about it.

He also works on too many projects at once, so that is probably a big part of it.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes