4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
Nah, I think you just don't like getting cucked by ugly bastards. There a lot of good netorare games with ugly bastards like Scars of Summer. And I'm pretty sure fmc also gets corrupted too fast in netori games with a soy boy mc.

If the mc is not weak, what would be the cause for the fmc to cheat on him? If we have an mc that unwavering confidence and strong personality and the fmc cheats on him, you would still shit on the story saying she is just a horny slut.

As you mentioned, you only like Netori so no need to shit on netorare games.
first of all im not the mc so im not getting cucked and i only hate fat skinny and balding ugly bastards which most ntr games have i dont mind ugly bastards if they are drawn with less details or if they are decently fit and have hair. Lmao the top tier netori games all have very good corruption even if the cuck is a soy boy wimp and takes a while and sometimes a lot of time to fully corrupt chicks a lot better than the corruption of average and most of the top tier netorare games hahaha.

if the mc isnt physically weak or a wimp he could have other flaws like being very toxic, being lazy, not doing sex with partner or doin it very rarely, cheating on fmc also many situations like mc and fmc both ntr each other, fmc getting a horny curse or getting mind controlled that forces fmc to ntr mc, fmc getting blackmailed and fmc having a crush on the guy that will do the ntr these situations doesnt require mc to be a soy boy wimp and no i woudnt call fmc a horny slut for that cause i understand why she did it in most of the situations i listed above except the last one

i shit on games that has flaws most of the time.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
I agree. For me, the appeal of ntr is the mixed feelings and the guilty pleasure, when everything happens too fast or the FMC is just a slut it's no fun

no one is getting cucked, it's just a game :KEK:
yeah i believe ntr is not only for cuckolds but also for ppl who enjoy corruption especially corruption that actually forces you to play the game and not use a full save but me personally i dislike ntr games where a soy boy wimp mc is brutally humiliated or mc does self harm and suicide makes you feel very bad for the mc like bro i wanna wank not feel sad

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
yeah i believe ntr is not only for cuckolds but also for ppl who enjoy corruption especially corruption that actually forces you to play the game and not use a full save but me personally i dislike ntr games where a soy boy wimp mc is brutally humiliated or mc does self harm and suicide makes you feel very bad for the mc like bro i wanna wank not feel sad
nah here I disagree with you a bit, I don't like because it's just painful to watch

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
nah here I disagree with you a bit, I don't like because it's just painful to watch
i think you misunderstood my reply i said that i dislike those soy boy wimp protag that does self harm or suicide or gets brutally humiliated which makes the player feel very bad and gives you a very bad post nut clarity if you bust a nut to it anyways

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
i think you misunderstood my reply i said that i dislike those soy boy wimp protag that does self harm or suicide or gets brutally humiliated which makes the player feel very bad and gives you a very bad post nut clarity if you bust a nut to it anyways
and that's where I disagree, I like some brutal stories

mauriti0

Sep 4, 2023
Each person may like NTR for different reasons, for example mine, I like how good the art is and how perverted he is, I don't understand the people who hate him, it seems like they identify with the usual pathetic boyfriend of every story. although later they like cheating when it is the boyfriend who does it with the girl's mother or when the boyfriend has incest or likes lolis which seems much less moral to me than the ntr.

Reactions: Reven23

esouhafgiuhgise

Apr 24, 2023
Well, I did what I could fellas, here's a ''full save'', or the best I could come up to, it has some caveats:
- All the scenes are unlocked in the extras section, however if you wanna change characters you need to come back to the main menu
- To see the FULL scenes with text and all, you can use the first save for the Jiwoo/Yongsun, you just need to click the phone to rest, and use any of the items to fend off the invaders, then in the morning you can select which ending you wanna do. (You can save with the Jiwoo ending to save up some time, but not the oldman)

Now with the Nelson ending, as far I know, you cannot save the night before the event, it buggs out. So the closest date that I can safely reload the file is day 11, and to reach this ending you've to do the following:
- Day 11, select either option and fend off the invaders
- Day 12 you're going to skip this day, no worries
- Day 13, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, GO VISIT NELSON by clickling at the door
- Day 14 eat and just skip until the same thing for the others endings.
If I got anything wrong, just hit me up (y) (put this on %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/NTRMAN/tenents/data/saves)
It kinda doesn't include the Libido Control achievement for Only Nudes costume though- does anybody have a save file that has that?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
You got me at 'not only for cuckolds' lmao. You're definitely taking a jab :KEK:

Last edited:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Each person may like NTR for different reasons, for example mine, I like how good the art is and how perverted he is, I don't understand the people who hate him, it seems like they identify with the usual pathetic boyfriend of every story. although later they like cheating when it is the boyfriend who does it with the girl's mother or when the boyfriend has incest or likes lolis which seems much less moral to me than the ntr.
Spot on. They don't care if the MC takes a man's wife or gf. They just want to satisfy themselves but tends to be bitter if it was vice versa.

Reactions: mauriti0

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
You got me at 'not only for cuckolds' lmao. You definitely taking a jab at netorare enjoyers.
just stating the truth why woudnt most cuckolds enjoy netorare games the mc gets cucked so they could self insert with no issue and bust a good nut

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
even many ppl who dont self insert in ntr games with a decent plot dont like a total loser protag cause most of the time the protag doesnt like getting ntrd its just annoying and embarrassing the way mc handles himself trying to save himself from getting ntrd or stop getting ntrd the mc always doesnt need to be a pathetic loser to get cucked its not that hard to understand and i dont mind the mc being a total loser if he enjoys getting cucked also ppl dont mind netori protag cause almost all netori protag are badass

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Certified Wannabe Netori MC right there :KEK:. If you're into reading too, then I recommend h-manhwas. Got lots of recycled stories there where the MC fucks all the women.

Last edited:

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
Certified Wanna be Netori MC right there :KEK:. If you're into reading too, then I recommend h-manhwas. Got lots of recycled stories there where the MC fucks all the women.
certified loser protag enjoyer right here nice strawman bro coudnt see that coming (sarcasm) and lmaooo bro really said manwha lmaooooo doujins >>>>> manwha amd u think ntr stories isnt recycled lol same loser protag almost everytime in anything with decent plot

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes