4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
tbh all i want is a scenario like camp with mom with a thicc milf.
Mothers Lesson 2!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys, Update
Kind of sucks that we aren't getting voice acting yet, but at least there will be a new batch of content drip fed to us. English voice acting in an NTRMAN game in particular is something I'm kind of looking forward to if those plans come to fruition. I don't mean no disrespect to Japanese or Korean voice actors but I'm least likely to skip the dialogue after reading the text but before the voice work stops if I can actually understand the voice acting in question. I'm neutral in the subs vs dubs debate, but having English voice acting in an NTRMAN game would be nice. Especially if it carries over into future projects like Drusilla and Arrival of the Goddess.

Hoping for Beom Scenes
So Beom and a new Bastard probably, so it leaves us with 2 new tenants, either 2 heroines or 2 bastards, or 1 of each. Im curious about the "preview"
New scenes with Beom would be good. If we're having 4 new tenants, what kind of characters would you like them to be? All female, all male or half and half? What kind of NTR antagonist archetypes do you think we'd get out of these four new tenants?

>that profile picture
DEUS ABENÇOE A ENCLAVE
AMÉM IRMÃO KKKKK
Is this a Fallout reference?

Last edited:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kind of sucks that we aren't getting voice acting yet, but at least there will be a new batch of content drip fed to us. English voice acting in an NTRMAN game in particular is something I'm kind of looking forward to if those plans come to fruition. I don't mean no disrespect to Japanese or Korean voice actors but I'm least likely to skip the dialogue after reading the text but before the voice work stops if I can actually understand the voice acting in question. I'm neutral in the subs vs dubs debate, but having English voice acting in an NTRMAN game would be nice. Especially if it carries over into future projects like Drusilla and Arrival of the Goddess.

New scenes with Beom would be good. If we're having 4 new tenants, what kind of characters would you like them to be? All female, all male or half and half? What kind of NTR antagonist archetypes do you think we'd get out of these four new tenants?

Is this a Fallout reference?
yee

Reactions: LycraPawn

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Lets see:
THE HEROINES.-

1) I want a hardcore badass female suvivor, tanned with abbs and some scars, but with a very soft spoken voice and a very kinda and positive nature to contrast her brutally honesty actitud to the apocalyptic situation. It would be nice if the MC learns survival skills from her and if you manage to bond with her and depending on your choices she either helps you preventing Minjee to cheat on you or get stolen or you end up with her in an ending.

2) A female neet crazy survivor, with black wavy hair, she hasnt sleep several days and with a very white porcelain almost palid skin, basically this girl was an antisocial till the pandemic happened and something awakened in her, a killing instict and such you get kinnaped by her and your options + your sanity would be the ones that would prevent you for getting killed and somehow heal her!(in exchange of your own sanity offcourse)You can have a route with her either by leaving Minjee or taking her to you apartment, and depending on Minjee sanity and previous interactions with her she either accept unwillingly or because she took pity on the girl. You can even have a threesome by trying to turn Minjee a bit bicurious or get both girls stolen but maybe she kills the bastard(and minjee for falling that easily).

3) A medicine student that works as a nurse with glasses, wearing a mouth mask and a classic nurse uniform with pencil skirt and all, she basically would be the arrogant, a lil bit selfish and cold calculated one yet very fragile emotionally, you can take her to your home if you managed to bound with her high enough, tho she cant handle violence and she is very bad a surviving, even worst than Minjee as she cant even cook. That being said she is very perceptive and smart so she can come with solutions and observations about other characters, events and help you with ideas, you would be her muscles as she can be the brain.

4) A rich girl, basically the daughter of a tycoon who got stuck here during vacations, she is flat as a board has brown long hair with some ponytail and a cocktel dress, she is ashame that her father owns a farmaceutical empire which is accused to have something to do with the pandemic, despite being born in a golden plate she is very humble and actually has very good social skills, skills that would help you when dealing with other characters and also opening new routes, when it comes to her own route you can help her returning back to her summer mansion, once there you can also move with Minjee(if she hasnt been stolen or cheated on you), there you find she is a nymphomaniac so you spend the next two days fucking her with all the sex stuff she has in her closet including costumes. She can also cheat on you if your sanity is very low o she can be stolen by the other bastards depending if you want her to go with you. Btw Minjee absolutly doesnt get along with her.

THE BASTARDS.-

1) I want a dude that is basically like a complementary cooprotagonist to the MC, imagine a Sam from Lord of the Rings type of ally, he would actually become good friends with you till your choices either forced him to stole Minjee from you for the sake of protecting her or maybe the MC is pressumed dead. You can also have the helicopter ending with him tagging along. Or a bro ending with just the two of us but there is a big reveal! It happens your homie was a girl all along! She was crossdressing as a way to avoid getting r@ped. This character can be either keep being male or reveals at the end being actually female in one ending depending on your actions.

2) for a more classic bastard we have a fat middle age man that is a reporter, he has connections to get out of the city and you basically help him finding clues about the pandemic outbreak, this antagonist is different as he doesnt have a plce to stay so you in order to complete his quest yiu have to invite him into your apartment and offcourse he takes interest in Minjee so you can guess whats going to happen once you leave the apartment unless both go out, either MC with the reporter or with minjee, you can somehow avoid getting NTRed by taking him to the whore that exchanges sex for food, with this bastard once he is in your apartment, you are meant to lose at least one of your heroines so choose wisely.

3) A corrupt female "police officer", she has medium breasts, a bob cut platinum blond hair, wears sunglasses and has a gang looking tattoo on her neck, your encounter this bitch randomly during scavenging, and you can either avoid her or getting close to her on which she can shoot you unless you have a gun as well, she would take you to the police station where there are several other officers, once you notice that this woman doesnt seem to be interested in men after she puts a naughty face after hearing mentioning Minjee she would work around you in order to get close to her, and yes you would get ntr by a lesbian conscript pretending to be a police officer, if MC sanity is low you can take back Minjee by basically fucking the police officer till she breaks, i can picture an scene where she laughs at you while she fucks Minjee you fights her and r@pe her along with Minjee in a love train till both break and fall for you or you fail, get shot and Minjee confese to you that maybe all along this is what she wanted.

4) A cult leader, basically this horny bastard has a christian looking cult(because i want sexy nun outfits for the female cult members and sex theme rosaries and confetion gloryholes) that is all about salvation throught going back to the primitive era where alpha males had all the women and the only way a beta could have salvation to heaven is by giving their wifes, mothers and daughters to him so he can "indoctrinate" them and turn into nymphos cock addicts, you can encounter some of the female cult menbers wandering around in a temporal hide out where you get to have sex with several of them before you doxxed youself trying to help them, this where the raids change from regular survivors to cucks wanting to steal Minjee and taking her to the Alpha cult leader. If they succeeded you also can get taken and you can see the ritual of indoctrination, making a paralel with the rituals of christianity mixed with pagan ones, Mind Control and Brainwashing. You get broken at the end by the female cult leaders and you basically become another cuck cult member and after several years living there you get to live happy with pregnant Minjee and your daughter as you take them to the Alpha cult leader for their routinal mating ritual and the initiation of your daughter(the daughter would be ovbiously old enought)

I hope my wall of text didnt became too annoying, honestly i cant wait for the next update.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Lets see:
THE HEROINES.-

1) I want a hardcore badass female suvivor, tanned with abbs and some scars, but with a very soft spoken voice and a very kinda and positive nature to contrast her brutally honesty actitud to the apocalyptic situation. It would be nice if the MC learns survival skills from her and if you manage to bond with her and depending on your choices she either helps you preventing Minjee to cheat on you or get stolen or you end up with her in an ending.
A soft-spoken muscle girl? That sounds cool.

2) A female neet crazy survivor, with black wavy hair, she hasnt sleep several days and with a very white porcelain almost palid skin, basically this girl was an antisocial till the pandemic happened and something awakened in her, a killing instict and such you get kinnaped by her and your options + your sanity would be the ones that would prevent you for getting killed and somehow heal her!(in exchange of your own sanity offcourse)You can have a route with her either by leaving Minjee or taking her to you apartment, and depending on Minjee sanity and previous interactions with her she either accept unwillingly or because she took pity on the girl. You can even have a threesome by trying to turn Minjee a bit bicurious or get both girls stolen but maybe she kills the bastard(and minjee for falling that easily).
Would she fall under the Yandere archetype?

3) A medicine student that works as a nurse with glasses, wearing a mouth mask and a classic nurse uniform with pencil skirt and all, she basically would be the arrogant, a lil bit selfish and cold calculated one yet very fragile emotionally, you can take her to your home if you managed to bound with her high enough, tho she cant handle violence and she is very bad a surviving, even worst than Minjee as she cant even cook. That being said she is very perceptive and smart so she can come with solutions and observations about other characters, events and help you with ideas, you would be her muscles as she can be the brain.
Kind of reminds me of one of the characters from the MIST visual novel. That was one of my NSFW gaming obsessions for quite a while. Not sure if it was 3 weeks or a month and a half, but it was up there in game time length. The only difference I can think of being that every waifu in MIST helped out physically when the chips were down and none of them felt useless in the goal of survival.

4) A rich girl, basically the daughter of a tycoon who got stuck here during vacations, she is flat as a board has brown long hair with some ponytail and a cocktel dress, she is ashame that her father owns a farmaceutical empire which is accused to have something to do with the pandemic, despite being born in a golden plate she is very humble and actually has very good social skills, skills that would help you when dealing with other characters and also opening new routes, when it comes to her own route you can help her returning back to her summer mansion, once there you can also move with Minjee(if she hasnt been stolen or cheated on you), there you find she is a nymphomaniac so you spend the next two days fucking her with all the sex stuff she has in her closet including costumes. She can also cheat on you if your sanity is very low o she can be stolen by the other bastards depending if you want her to go with you. Btw Minjee absolutly doesnt get along with her.
This character you described kind of reminds me of one of the characters from Seed of the Dead 2: Sweet Home. I was gonna ask if this rich girl would be a tsundere, but you described her as humble with good social skills. I like tsunderes but I wouldn't exactly call their behavior "good" social skills. But anyways, why would Minjee not get along with her? Jealousy over her failed idol aspirations even though this hypothetical character you described has nothing to do with the Korean idol industry?

THE BASTARDS.-

1) I want a dude that is basically like a complementary cooprotagonist to the MC, imagine a Sam from Lord of the Rings type of ally, he would actually become good friends with you till your choices either forced him to stole Minjee from you for the sake of protecting her or maybe the MC is pressumed dead. You can also have the helicopter ending with him tagging along. Or a bro ending with just the two of us but there is a big reveal! It happens your homie was a girl all along! She was crossdressing as a way to avoid getting r@ped. This character can be either keep being male or reveals at the end being actually female in one ending depending on your actions.
Puts a whole new meaning to "kissing your homies goodnight" I tell you what. Though I do wonder how a crossdressing NTR antagonist would hide their sex during the deed with Minjee if that bombshell wasn't revealed to you in-game yet. Or would the NTR scene itself count as one way to reveal the secret.

2) for a more classic bastard we have a fat middle age man that is a reporter, he has connections to get out of the city and you basically help him finding clues about the pandemic outbreak, this antagonist is different as he doesnt have a plce to stay so you in order to complete his quest yiu have to invite him into your apartment and offcourse he takes interest in Minjee so you can guess whats going to happen once you leave the apartment unless both go out, either MC with the reporter or with minjee, you can somehow avoid getting NTRed by taking him to the whore that exchanges sex for food, with this bastard once he is in your apartment, you are meant to lose at least one of your heroines so choose wisely.
There's a fake news joke in there somewhere. Other than that, don't really have much to commentate on with this since this is a standard fat middle-aged bastard trope you'd encounter in hentai as you said.

3) A corrupt female "police officer", she has medium breasts, a bob cut platinum blond hair, wears sunglasses and has a gang looking tattoo on her neck, your encounter this bitch randomly during scavenging, and you can either avoid her or getting close to her on which she can shoot you unless you have a gun as well, she would take you to the police station where there are several other officers, once you notice that this woman doesnt seem to be interested in men after she puts a naughty face after hearing mentioning Minjee she would work around you in order to get close to her, and yes you would get ntr by a lesbian conscript pretending to be a police officer, if MC sanity is low you can take back Minjee by basically fucking the police officer till she breaks, i can picture an scene where she laughs at you while she fucks Minjee you fights her and r@pe her along with Minjee in a love train till both break and fall for you or you fail, get shot and Minjee confese to you that maybe all along this is what she wanted.
The corrupt lesbian cop is one of the most unique ideas for a "bastard" (as you call them) that I've ever heard of. Though wouldn't this cop in question technically be bisexual with a slight preference for women?

4) A cult leader, basically this horny bastard has a christian looking cult(because i want sexy nun outfits for the female cult members and sex theme rosaries and confetion gloryholes) that is all about salvation throught going back to the primitive era where alpha males had all the women and the only way a beta could have salvation to heaven is by giving their wifes, mothers and daughters to him so he can "indoctrinate" them and turn into nymphos cock addicts, you can encounter some of the female cult menbers wandering around in a temporal hide out where you get to have sex with several of them before you doxxed youself trying to help them, this where the raids change from regular survivors to cucks wanting to steal Minjee and taking her to the Alpha cult leader. If they succeeded you also can get taken and you can see the ritual of indoctrination, making a paralel with the rituals of christianity mixed with pagan ones, Mind Control and Brainwashing. You get broken at the end by the female cult leaders and you basically become another cuck cult member and after several years living there you get to live happy with pregnant Minjee and your daughter as you take them to the Alpha cult leader for their routinal mating ritual and the initiation of your daughter(the daughter would be ovbiously old enought)
Would this cult be based on the Moonies or any other kind of new age religion you'd find in Korea, Japan or anywhere else in the Northeast Asian region?

I hope my wall of text didnt became too annoying, honestly i cant wait for the next update.
Not at all, I personally don't mind reading walls of text if the subject matter interests me enough. You've actually put way more thought and effort into this then I would have. Mainly because I've got one basic idea for possibly two "bastards" as you'd call them. They would be either one or two foreigner room mates (one white and one black) who either immigrated to South Korea or got work permits there before the Zombie outbreak occurred. Could be combined into one character as a friend of Nelson because I'm not quite sure if Nelson is black or just has a tan. This character could be Nelson's white friend if the former. If you're wondering where I got this idea from, it was mainly from this visual novel by Pinpoint:

It even has a thread right here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...a-wife-addicted-to-power-sex-pinpoint.163251/

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Would she fall under the Yandere archetype?
Depends, she is already crazy before you meet her, in this game i wouldnt be surprise if any heroine turns Yandere due to your actions, even Minjee coulg go insane. But the neet girl can go yandere if you bond with her and you decide to cheat on her.

The only difference I can think of being that every waifu in MIST helped out physically when the chips were down and none of them felt useless in the goal of survival.
I think she can heal the MC or even trait medical treatment among the other tennants in the building.

But anyways, why would Minjee not get along with her? Jealousy over her failed idol aspirations even though this hypothetical character you described has nothing to do with the Korean idol industry?
You got me in this one, i think would great if the rich girl also wants to become an Idol without any help from her status and stablished influence which can make Minjee upset. She rather would make use of that if she was in her place instead of acting proud.

Puts a whole new meaning to "kissing your homies goodnight" I tell you what. Though I do wonder how a crossdressing NTR antagonist would hide their sex during the deed with Minjee if that bombshell wasn't revealed to you in-game yet. Or would the NTR scene itself count as one way to reveal the secret.
The thing is that it was meant that this character can be either male or female depending on the ending(male on the Minjee ending) but is better to keep things clear, so i think the ending with Minjee she would be revealed to be a woman also but implying that Minjee didnt realized it because it was dark and she was drunk from some booze they found near the place when they decided to take shelter or just make the scene without sex and the big reveal is left for the "homies" ending. I think the ending with Minjee and your friend being romantically platonic can be more inpactful as is the only situation where Minjee betrays you not in flesh but instead in soul unlike the others.

The corrupt lesbian cop is one of the most unique ideas for a "bastard" (as you call them) that I've ever heard of. Though wouldn't this cop in question technically be bisexual with a slight preference for women?
Idk the woman isnt necesarily interesting in the MC tho she getting r@ped by the MC doesnt make her bi or maybe yes because she broke and like a fallen heroine she just decides to keep having sex with you. Probably yes, she is bi. Not like the change of label would affect the game as it wouldnt be mentioned anyway but saying she is bi would make things clear i think.

Would this cult be based on the Moonies or any other kind of new age religion you'd find in Korea, Japan or anywhere else in the Northeast Asian region?
I apologize, Idk anything about cults in Asia, i just wanted a christian like cult because i have a nun fetish(and a MC/Saimin fetish), that being said basing the cult on real asian ones would be a powermove for NTRman and i wouldnt mind as long they keep the nun costumes.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I apologize, Idk anything about cults in Asia, i just wanted a christian like cult because i have a nun fetish(and a MC/Saimin fetish), that being said basing the cult on real asian ones would be a powermove for NTRman and i wouldnt mind as long they keep the nun costumes.
Funny, you reminded me of the nuns in the recent The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon show. He was rescued by one when he had trouble with some random survivors. He was then treated at their church. He was in France tho, lol.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Lmao im not up to date with the spinoffs, i supossed the nuns are going to die in some horrible and ironic way later on, also how they did survived that long?

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Lmao im not up to date with the spinoffs, i supossed the nuns are going to die in some horrible and ironic way later on, also how they did survived that long?
Talking about nuns like they couldnt handle themselves in the apocalypse like Mother Superior lol

images - 2023-10-31T233513.247.jpeg

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I have mixed feelings about the show. The nuns were definitely capable considering the timeline is years after the outbreak. They fortified the church and had old weapons such as world war 2 guns, muskets, etc. Daryl killed a brother of a survivor so they tracked him to the church and a fight ensued. The nuns put up a fight altough two remain. The nuns were taking care of a child claiming as the "Messiah" (A flashback where the child's mom was pregnant and was bitten which is bullshit to me). So Daryl and the remaining nuns need to transport this child to a safe place. TLOU style lol

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Depends, she is already crazy before you meet her, in this game i wouldnt be surprise if any heroine turns Yandere due to your actions, even Minjee coulg go insane. But the neet girl can go yandere if you bond with her and you decide to cheat on her.
Yeah, that makes sense.

I think she can heal the MC or even trait medical treatment among the other tennants in the building.
That would be a good mechanic.

You got me in this one, i think would great if the rich girl also wants to become an Idol without any help from her status and stablished influence which can make Minjee upset. She rather would make use of that if she was in her place instead of acting proud.
Yeah that would be a cool plot point. Though I should warn you not to get too excited since it's ultimately NTRMAN's project and he's the one who'll decide what these characters will be and the plot surrounding them.

The thing is that it was meant that this character can be either male or female depending on the ending(male on the Minjee ending) but is better to keep things clear, so i think the ending with Minjee she would be revealed to be a woman also but implying that Minjee didnt realized it because it was dark and she was drunk from some booze they found near the place when they decided to take shelter or just make the scene without sex and the big reveal is left for the "homies" ending. I think the ending with Minjee and your friend being romantically platonic can be more inpactful as is the only situation where Minjee betrays you not in flesh but instead in soul unlike the others.
So one ending it would be subtly implied while the other ending is more clearly spelled out.

Idk the woman isnt necesarily interesting in the MC tho she getting r@ped by the MC doesnt make her bi or maybe yes because she broke and like a fallen heroine she just decides to keep having sex with you. Probably yes, she is bi. Not like the change of label would affect the game as it wouldnt be mentioned anyway but saying she is bi would make things clear i think.
To be honest, I was kind of tip-toeing around "that" subject matter even though mind break through "questionable" means, to put it lightly is a somewhat common trope within hentai with a darker tone.

Don't worry about it. That was just my nerdy interest in Religion/Mythology/Folklore talking. It's just that whenever cults are mentioned in Hentai, I think of what academics call "New Religious Movements" within Japan or in this game's case Korea. But yeah, you can never go wrong with sexy nuns.

Reactions: Admiral Wanker
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes