4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
So... It seems that due to some Fanbox billing shinanigans NTRman would release extra content for the Fanbox. This means the fanbox content would be the one to look for this month at least.

rending

Aug 17, 2020
Is there any chance that his next stuff will be released this year or early next year? Or are we going to have to just wait and hope?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Is there any chance that his next stuff will be released this year or early next year? Or are we going to have to just wait and hope?
Idk how many times people are going to keep asking instead lf checking previous comments or just going to NTRman fanbox or twitter but the answer is that this month, either in the middle or later half there is going to be an update of TotD.

rending

Aug 17, 2020
Idk how many times people are going to keep asking instead lf checking previous comments or just going to NTRman fanbox or twitter but the answer is that this month, either in the middle or later half there is going to be an update of TotD.
I should have clarified it more, will his next games, Drusilla and Arrival of the Goddess, be released this year or early next year?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
People won't even read the current thread page fully before posting, so wishing they would use the search bar or check the official sources first is asking too much.

• Sad
Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I should have clarified it more, will his next games, Drusilla and Arrival of the Goddess, be released this year or early next year?
Drussila probably next year, as for AotG probably on december or after the TotD project gets completed as AotG is a sequel/spinoff of TotD, waiting is not a problem specially if you plan to play for free.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Drussila probably next year, as for AotG probably on december or after the TotD project gets completed as AotG is a sequel/spinoff of TotD, waiting is not a problem specially if you plan to play for free.
Totd isn't gonna be finished with this next update so unless he decides to put it on hold I don't think we will see AotG till next year. A pity because the blonde wife is pretty hot and his first dark skinned female in any of his game at least I think so (Female tribe member) his gonna be in AotG.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Totd isn't gonna be finished with this next update so unless he decides to put it on hold I don't think we will see AotG till next year. A pity because the blonde wife is pretty hot and his first dark skinned female in any of his game at least I think so (Female tribe member) his gonna be in AotG.
I hope he finishes TOTD before AOTG so it can be a proper sequel. Although I'm dying to play the new engine. I rather want AOTG than Drusilla to be honest. I'm sure the puzzles will be fun in Drusilla but Dr. Claire getting fucked by tribesmen is way too hot.

WareWaShida

Jan 25, 2021
How do you see the additional Nelson scenes from the Extras section in the actual story? I count 2 that do show up.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
How do you see the additional Nelson scenes from the Extras section in the actual story? I count 2 that do show up.
click several times in the game's version number that is in the corner and you would unlock everything including those scenes.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
wish this game or other games where on steam, well those who could be there xD and also preggo Idk if any of the other games has it and man it fits the theme pretty well

I hope he finishes TOTD before AOTG so it can be a proper sequel. Although I'm dying to play the new engine. I rather want AOTG than Drusilla to be honest. I'm sure the puzzles will be fun in Drusilla but Dr. Claire getting fucked by tribesmen is way too hot.
AOTG? also wasnt Claire from a comic? is the comic getting a game? cause if thats true then I hope NTRMAN makes a the witcher game

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
wish this game or other games where on steam, well those who could be there xD and also preggo Idk if any of the other games has it and man it fits the theme pretty well

AOTG? also wasnt Claire from a comic? is the comic getting a game? cause if thats true then I hope NTRMAN makes a the witcher game
The name of the FMC in the comic Awakening of the Goddess is Sarah. Dr. Claire is the one from the upcoming game Arrival of the Goddess. There are similarities such as the plot involving tribesmen. However, Dr. Claire from the game seeks to find a cure for the zombie outbreak while Sarah is an aid worker.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The name of the FMC in the comic Awakening of the Goddess is Sarah. Dr. Claire is the one from the upcoming game Arrival of the Goddess. There are similarities such as the plot involving tribesmen. However, Dr. Claire from the game seeks to find a cure for the zombie outbreak while Sarah is an aid worker.
So Arrival of the Goddess is conected to this game? and (personally) is like a reboot of Awakening of the Goddess?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Thats me as well, also I think RotG is not a reboot of AotG unless NTRman says it is, the thing is that people really wanted a AotG VN instead of a comic so he instead of using the same characters and setting he wanted to add a bit more of worldbuilding, thats his work ethic.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Thats me as well, also I think RotG is not a reboot of AotG unless NTRman says it is, the thing is that people really wanted a AotG VN instead of a comic so he instead of using the same characters and setting he wanted to add a bit more of worldbuilding, thats his work ethic.
so "same" story just with some bits changed?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
not really, unlike AotG the main plot is about searching for a plant that can be the cure to the zombie virus.
but she is pretty much going into a tribe and will get fucked, corrupted (and probably pregnant), both games have almost the same name with the same abbreviation and both characters looks like they are twins I think NTRMAN made them way too similar since the only differences is that one is more blonde and has glasses 5719a2b536e3cedb5d9d97230c5a2db55e17ba618c2ad8381663f30c558338b3.jpg ad73c64e608a24a80e8599b4c96e057764f66576d5279b54ee395c6b193cda9f.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes