4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I hope he finishes TOTD before AOTG so it can be a proper sequel. Although I'm dying to play the new engine. I rather want AOTG than Drusilla to be honest. I'm sure the puzzles will be fun in Drusilla but Dr. Claire getting fucked by tribesmen is way too hot.
The same could be said for other NTRMAN MILFs, but in the words of GTA Radio, Dr. Claire in particular...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but she is pretty much going into a tribe and will get fucked, corrupted (and probably pregnant), both games have almost the same name with the same abbreviation and both characters looks like they are twins I think NTRMAN made them way too similar since the only differences is that one is more blonde and has glasses View attachment 3056805 View attachment 3056806
I doubt that there would be any connection, but it would be cool of both the comic and the game where canon to each other. One of the games features NTRMAN comic content as social media posts in a cameo. Can't remember which one. All I remember is checking your smartphone is a game mechanic.

I hope the African Tribal MILF is fuckable in the game for the MC. Like how the in some games you as an NTR'd guy can romance other women if you play your cards right with the routes.

Chocolate and Vanilla cake in one game?!
View attachment 3059240
and the chocolate is pregnant already so thats even better
I did not realize that the African MILF was already pregnant until you mentioned that fact. So thank you for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I doubt that there would be any connection, but it would be cool of both the comic and the game where canon to each other. One of the games features NTRMAN comic content as social media posts in a cameo. Can't remember which one. All I remember is checking your smartphone is a game mechanic.
would be cool if Sarah the girl from the comic is also on the tribe pregnant (again) and she is the one that helps corrupt Dr. Claire or since both girls are simmilar the tribe use a drug on the MC and then Sarah the comic girl goes to bed with him just for his wife Dr. Claire to see them and then decide to fuck the tribe men

Last edited:

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
The same could be said for other NTRMAN MILFs, but in the words of GTA Radio, Dr. Claire in particular...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the African Tribal MILF is fuckable in the game for the MC. Like how the in some games you as an NTR'd guy can romance other women if you play your cards right with the routes.

I did not realize that the African MILF was already pregnant until you mentioned that fact. So thank you for that.
The game with the social media mechanic is Mother Lessons Mitsuko,the mc have a phone where he scrolls through a twitter style site and it exist references to other ntrman works like AOTG and Tomato

Reactions: LycraPawn

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The game with the social media mechanic is Mother Lessons Mitsuko,the mc have a phone where he scrolls through a twitter style site and it exist references to other ntrman works like AOTG and Tomato
wish this was more used maybe even to tease more future projects

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
Btw,ill use this little reference to post all my ntrman chronology until this moment,because i made one once in the first ntrman reddit but after that page got snapped i lost my post too,also i want to compensate myself and new games have been released since then so i can expand the story.

First i have to say that some works are difficult to connect between,mainly because there arent sufficient elements for that,but i will talk about that later,i want to note some of the games that are clearly related are Adelaide inn and The queen that adopt a goblin,the game of the queen is first,and after some 2 or 3 years the events of adelaide happens,we can see this in the dark final where we found the queen in a cave,i had read about some people says that this two games form a separated universe from the others,but i think it could be the same cause we have seen some magic and supernatural elements in other games,maybe this games happens in the chronology but in the medieval era and in the modern era it exists but less magic that in the past.

Now a very important game that help us to connect everything is mother lessons mitsuko,all the modern games seem to be take place in the actual japan,the milf heroines are between 30-40 years and the young mc's an their "friends" are supposed to be 18yo(debatable),at less they should have been born in the first half of 2000's,and in what i think is the most useful thing for the chronology is the connection with the comic Awakening of the goddess,in the social media parts of MLMitsuko there is a tweet about a woman in a tribe which is a reference to AOTG,and in the comic a news post mention the date of 11 october 2019,if im not wrong,is the ONLY date we have in all ntrman stuff,so with that we will work,AOTG starts with that news post and later show the story that we all know,but the page of the new post also mention that the publication of the news post got archived 63 days ago,so with that information we can know that the sarah aventure start exactly the 13 december 2019 and maybe before the year end we see the tribe scene,after that we know with the tweet of ML and the other new post of AOTG that sarah was found pregnant 3 years later after the events,maybe in 2022 or the first months of 2023,all of this is important because we now can deduce that Mother Lessons take place in 2023,after sarah got found and the new was posted.

Keep with me,that was the first part,because now we have to focus on Seasons of loss and take into consideration the cameos of Mitsuko and Kyoko,first and more difficult to fit,Mitsuko,i think the complicated thing is that by the cameo we know it exist a connection but i dont where it fits chronologically,we see mitsuko like a teacher with short hair and previously for her game we know she was a teacher so we can easily say that SOL happens before Mother Lessons BUT there is the fact of the short hair,and here i want to mention the connection of ML with other comic,TOMATO(i have seen so many names for this comic but is that of the mother that becomes a streamer,i will refered to this with tomato),in ML it shows that Yuuto,the son of mitsuko,follow the streamer mother in his social media,and in the third part of tomato we keep seeing this,but not only that,at the end of the comic yuuto was watching a stream in their mother computer but mitsuko call him,and we can see a image at the desktop of mitsuko with short hair,like in Sol,but also with a girl in her arms,with this,the comic reveal that mitsuko give birth to taiki's baby,so back with SoL,where we put ML?before or after SoL?for me,ML happen before the cameo in Sol, is probably Mitsuko have short hair before ML,but i think after the events of ML mitsuko got back to teaching in a school,maybe her husband found the affair and got separated so she need to back to work,also in her computer there was a document about "teaching lessons" so it fits.

Now about Kyouko,i think her cameo happens after Camp with mom,the thing against this theory is that at the end of CWM Kyouko gives birth and have long hair,but in the cameo appear like in the game,but is important to check all the scene,if we dont pay much attention it seems like it could take place a little before of CWM,but in the scenes there are people speaking and we never know who they are,but it seems that at less they are kengo and souma,and i think they are them but with more people,who seem to be their daughters,i assume this because the conversation,and if they are with their daughters,it means it occurs after CWM.

I know its a wall text but bear with me please,after all that say,we have to clarify the probably most obvious thing here,satoshi the mc of Sol is almost surely the chad of Rural Homecoming 2,years later of course,and with that now i have to talk about thing that are not so clear,not all comics can be put related,i mean,we can do it,but in their stories there are nothing we can connect with,things like Smile,Prank and breeding program dont have a specific place where to put them,now about the resting games,we know Rural Homecoming 1 and small village are connected because Emi the red hair mother appear in RH1,for other part,theyre only for their names because for the story RH and RH2 arent related,a forced connection could it be that the town of Sol is the same of RH2,and at the same time making the relation,the town of Sol and RH2 is the same of RH1 but years later,i mean,Azusa says to Kyouko in her cameo that is not a crowded town,just like they say in RH1,in any case,personally i dont believe so much this thing.

About the recent releases,i would say that Lust Voyage take place in this universe but years ago,between the medieval and modern eras,maybe in the 1700s and drusilla too,what i dont know how to fit is Tenant of the dead,i mean,ntrman created it out of anywhere so maybe he wasnt thinking in connecting it with other stories,after all,is a zombie apocalypse,i dont imagine mitsuko or azusa like zombies,but anyway,i think it even can fit,this game in particular guided only by the characters i think it takes place in korea and not japan like usually,we see it in the news,maybe it exists safe places and its not the end of the civilization,to finish,it seems Arrival of the goddess will be directly related to tenant and will took place after,but is TBA.

In conclusion i will put all in this order,medieval era adelaide and queen,1700s drusilla and TLV,2019Aotg(comic),2022kyoko,tomato,2023mother lessons,SOL autumn,winter,2024solspring,2030 RH2?(aprox by satoshi age)

Small village,RH1,Tenant and AOTG(game) without a certain place t1.jpg t2.jpg r1.jpg

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Thanks for the clarification.

Btw,ill use this little reference to post all my ntrman chronology until this moment,because i made one once in the first ntrman reddit but after that page got snapped i lost my post too,also i want to compensate myself and new games have been released since then so i can expand the story.

First i have to say that some works are difficult to connect between,mainly because there arent sufficient elements for that,but i will talk about that later,i want to note some of the games that are clearly related are Adelaide inn and The queen that adopt a goblin,the game of the queen is first,and after some 2 or 3 years the events of adelaide happens,we can see this in the dark final where we found the queen in a cave,i had read about some people says that this two games form a separated universe from the others,but i think it could be the same cause we have seen some magic and supernatural elements in other games,maybe this games happens in the chronology but in the medieval era and in the modern era it exists but less magic that in the past.

Now a very important game that help us to connect everything is mother lessons mitsuko,all the modern games seem to be take place in the actual japan,the milf heroines are between 30-40 years and the young mc's an their "friends" are supposed to be 18yo(debatable),at less they should have been born in the first half of 2000's,and in what i think is the most useful thing for the chronology is the connection with the comic Awakening of the goddess,in the social media parts of MLMitsuko there is a tweet about a woman in a tribe which is a reference to AOTG,and in the comic a news post mention the date of 11 october 2019,if im not wrong,is the ONLY date we have in all ntrman stuff,so with that we will work,AOTG starts with that news post and later show the story that we all know,but the page of the new post also mention that the publication of the news post got archived 63 days ago,so with that information we can know that the sarah aventure start exactly the 13 december 2019 and maybe before the year end we see the tribe scene,after that we know with the tweet of ML and the other new post of AOTG that sarah was found pregnant 3 years later after the events,maybe in 2022 or the first months of 2023,all of this is important because we now can deduce that Mother Lessons take place in 2023,after sarah got found and the new was posted.

Keep with me,that was the first part,because now we have to focus on Seasons of loss and take into consideration the cameos of Mitsuko and Kyoko,first and more difficult to fit,Mitsuko,i think the complicated thing is that by the cameo we know it exist a connection but i dont where it fits chronologically,we see mitsuko like a teacher with short hair and previously for her game we know she was a teacher so we can easily say that SOL happens before Mother Lessons BUT there is the fact of the short hair,and here i want to mention the connection of ML with other comic,TOMATO(i have seen so many names for this comic but is that of the mother that becomes a streamer,i will refered to this with tomato),in ML it shows that Yuuto,the son of mitsuko,follow the streamer mother in his social media,and in the third part of tomato we keep seeing this,but not only that,at the end of the comic yuuto was watching a stream in their mother computer but mitsuko call him,and we can see a image at the desktop of mitsuko with short hair,like in Sol,but also with a girl in her arms,with this,the comic reveal that mitsuko give birth to taiki's baby,so back with SoL,where we put ML?before or after SoL?for me,ML happen before the cameo in Sol, is probably Mitsuko have short hair before ML,but i think after the events of ML mitsuko got back to teaching in a school,maybe her husband found the affair and got separated so she need to back to work,also in her computer there was a document about "teaching lessons" so it fits.

Now about Kyouko,i think her cameo happens after Camp with mom,the thing against this theory is that at the end of CWM Kyouko gives birth and have long hair,but in the cameo appear like in the game,but is important to check all the scene,if we dont pay much attention it seems like it could take place a little before of CWM,but in the scenes there are people speaking and we never know who they are,but it seems that at less they are kengo and souma,and i think they are them but with more people,who seem to be their daughters,i assume this because the conversation,and if they are with their daughters,it means it occurs after CWM.

I know its a wall text but bear with me please,after all that say,we have to clarify the probably most obvious thing here,satoshi the mc of Sol is almost surely the chad of Rural Homecoming 2,years later of course,and with that now i have to talk about thing that are not so clear,not all comics can be put related,i mean,we can do it,but in their stories there are nothing we can connect with,things like Smile,Prank and breeding program dont have a specific place where to put them,now about the resting games,we know Rural Homecoming 1 and small village are connected because Emi the red hair mother appear in RH1,for other part,theyre only for their names because for the story RH and RH2 arent related,a forced connection could it be that the town of Sol is the same of RH2,and at the same time making the relation,the town of Sol and RH2 is the same of RH1 but years later,i mean,Azusa says to Kyouko in her cameo that is not a crowded town,just like they say in RH1,in any case,personally i dont believe so much this thing.

About the recent releases,i would say that Lust Voyage take place in this universe but years ago,between the medieval and modern eras,maybe in the 1700s and drusilla too,what i dont know how to fit is Tenant of the dead,i mean,ntrman created it out of anywhere so maybe he wasnt thinking in connecting it with other stories,after all,is a zombie apocalypse,i dont imagine mitsuko or azusa like zombies,but anyway,i think it even can fit,this game in particular guided only by the characters i think it takes place in korea and not japan like usually,we see it in the news,maybe it exists safe places and its not the end of the civilization,to finish,it seems Arrival of the goddess will be directly related to tenant and will took place after,but is TBA.

In conclusion i will put all in this order,medieval era adelaide and queen,1700s drusilla and TLV,2019Aotg(comic),2022kyoko,tomato,2023mother lessons,SOL autumn,winter,2024solspring,2030 RH2?(aprox by satoshi age)

Small village,RH1,Tenant and AOTG(game) without a certain place View attachment 3062400 View attachment 3062402 View attachment 3062403
Cool timeline you got there. I personally wouldn't put the medieval games in the timeline due to being too fantasy-ish, but to each their own. I'd imagine that Tenants of the Dead would take place near the current end of the timeline but before Rural Homecoming 2. Maybe the Zombie outbreak would be the NTRMAN universe's equivalent to the Covid Pandemic?

I don't see how it's off topic since we're discussing NTRMAN in general. Besides, we've got nothing to talk about regarding TOTD until we hear more news from the patreon or fanbox regarding it and/or that comic he's working on. Though who knows, maybe that thread you posted could serve some kind of purpose. Like an unofficial fan club of sorts. But I don't know what fate that thread will have. So thanks for it anyways.

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022

Small village,RH1,Tenant and AOTG(game) without a certain place View attachment 3062400 View attachment 3062402 View attachment 3062403
Are the 3 pictures in the end from the game thats not released yet?

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
Are the 3 pictures in the end from the game thats not released yet?
,really no,the first one is the end of the comic of tomato 3,the second is from awakening of a goddess,inspiration to the future game arrival of the goddess,and the last is a cameo image from mother lessons mitsuko

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Just a random question, which set of eyes do you guys prefer? The white pupil or the cat-like sharp eyes?

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Just a random question, which set of eyes do you guys prefer? The white pupil or the cat-like sharp eyes?
White pupil normally, but it ultimately depends on the character design, in some characters one or the other kind of eyes looks a lot more fitting.

Reactions: Reven23

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
Do you know where to get Adelaide inn now that it is no longer in f95?
Maybe his Patreon. Also try this site. You need to use a password system but the site is clean without a bunch of pop-ups and viruses.

Reactions: moirai145
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes