4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Is there a way to go to previous dialogues in this game ?
something similar to the back button in Renpy game ?

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Is there a way to go to previous dialogues in this game ?
something similar to the back button in Renpy game ?
You can read the previous dialogues if you click the log button but you cannot return to a previous state quite like in renpy

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Im still wishing for more MindControl or Brainwashing fetish situations with Minjee, now this time something more explored than just the lilnerd drugging her in order to brainwash her into thinking she is his sister, probably giving us options of what turned her into, some pet play with Minjee would be hot as hell and high as the heavens.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Im still wishing for more MindControl or Brainwashing fetish situations with Minjee, now this time something more explored than just the lilnerd drugging her in order to brainwash her into thinking she is his sister, probably giving us options of what turned her into, some pet play with Minjee would be hot as hell and high as the heavens.
I think the nerd brought Minjee to his mansion and will definitely be doing that.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
I think the nerd brought Minjee to his mansion and will definitely be doing that.
I think so too, Jiwoo route was actually my favorite from this first version and I was thinking how is NTRMAN going to add more scenes for him if they were "rescued" at the end, but then it dawned on me, theyre probably going to take Daeshim to a lab where Jiwoo works and keeps Minjee as a pet and dude makes Daeshim watch them fuck and whatever just like he did in last scene before the first version route for Jiwoo ended.
I dont know if we are getting a continuation of the Jiwoo route in this months patch, I sure hope we do, but we are getting 4 new tenants and if these tenants get scenes I dont know if NTRMAN had the time to put in a scene also for Jiwoo, Nelson and Yongsun

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes