4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I didn't tried it myself (I want to unlock things while playing) but this is the method directly from the official patreon post. I only copy/pasted it.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
doesn't work for me. after clicking once, there's no pop-up
I tried, no issue with the method. See the screenshot below, I got a "thank you very much!" pop up after clicking once on the build version in the corner and everything got unlock in the "Extras" menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Yeap, for some reason it doesnt work for me either; not with the file from pixeldrain and not from the Patreon file; Does anyone know if the config or some other file like other Ntrman's games also work on this to unlock the features?

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Maybe it doesn't work if the gallery was already unlocked before? Could also possibly be a display issue, I see the text highlight when i have it fullscreen but not when its windowed

anyway it isn't much of a big deal, bandit is easy to unlock with the old save files, the wooden box was expanded too so its nice to see that

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
How to start the "cult" route that i've seen the in the extras new characters? I've already met the board game guy, headphone girl and the bandits and also a little girl. And how to meet the guy who needs tinfoil that I've been seeing chatted about in the discord?

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
How to start the "cult" route that i've seen the in the extras new characters? I've already met the board game guy, headphone girl and the bandits and also a little girl. And how to meet the guy who needs tinfoil that I've been seeing chatted about in the discord?
I don't think they have any scenes yet
Guy that asks for Aluminum showed up after seeing the rocker chick twice, no clue where to find the foil tho, or the antibiotics for the rocker chick

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
I don't think they have any scenes yet
Guy that asks for Aluminum showed up after seeing the rocker chick twice, no clue where to find the foil tho, or the antibiotics for the rocker chick
Is he outside or inside the building?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes