4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Question, if NTRman said fanbox would get more content, does that mean that there are two different mega files? So which Mega are we getting now? because this mean this is all the content we got so what is here that isnt in the Patreon version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Dec 9, 2017
Where is that folder? I can't find it.
Do you have an existing save? If yes, start on step 1. If no, then you don't need to delete it and proceed to step 2.

1. start at your APPDATA folder, if you're unsure which appdata profile to go to, go to your windows search bar and type "%APPDATA%" without quotes then hit enter. You should be redirected to your Appdata/Roaming folder, go back one stage by clicking "Appdata" on the address bar so you should be on your Appdata folder now. Then go to "LocalLow" folder and then finally the "NTRMAN" folder. If you played a bunch of NTRMAN games there would be a ton of folders here. Simply delete the "TenantsOfTheDead" folder.

2. Start the game, unlock the gallery/replay/outfits by clicking on the build version on the bottom right. It should say 12112023 as of this release, after clicking it once you unlock all of the content for this patch.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
he usually uploads to the same mega
the specific coomer post should have it

edit: checked, yeah the coomer for his patreon has it, just head to the totd post
Fanbox and Patreon share the same mega file, right? NTRman said fanbox would get extra content so i pressume he created another file with extra content for the fanbox only at least till next update or next month.

Dec 9, 2017
Fanbox and Patreon share the same mega file, right? NTRman said fanbox would get extra content so i pressume he created another file with extra content for the fanbox only at least till next update or next month.
As of now no extra content for fanbox is released. The post in fanbox and patreon are the same.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
As of now no extra content for fanbox is released. The post in fanbox and patreon are the same.
So he forgot or he is planning on adding it later on? Did people mentioned this in his discord? Well doesnt matter, the content he released so far is fucking good and so many routes.

Mar 21, 2019
It’s not clear how to view the NTR of the scene? Because only on the 16th day the main character and his girlfriend go to a young guy, and there he doesn’t fuck her, but it’s like the end of the game and how can I achieve that?

Dec 9, 2017
It’s not clear how to view the NTR of the scene? Because only on the 16th day the main character and his girlfriend go to a young guy, and there he doesn’t fuck her, but it’s like the end of the game and how can I achieve that?
You need to progress further to continue and view the scene, watch TV while waiting for her to come back

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The mouse in-game being white and the tabs also white makes it so you cant see the mouse, hope NTRMAN changes the color in future updates, btw I use the unlock thing is there any way to reset the game so everything goes back to being locked?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes