4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

hkgpeanut

Oct 9, 2017
Is he outside or inside the building?
Inside
The Aluminum is found together with baseball bat if I remember correctly, very early on in the game, but I can't exchange with the guy, don't know how

Edit: The Aluinum is actually found together with Bear Spray, 2nd time you went ouside

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreamsoda and Euma

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
How to start the "cult" route that i've seen the in the extras new characters? I've already met the board game guy, headphone girl and the bandits and also a little girl. And how to meet the guy who needs tinfoil that I've been seeing chatted about in the discord?
I dont want to sound pendantic but either it is a coincidence or NTRman checks this forum lol
The cult was something i added in my wishlist, on top of that we have a college drop out, one of my suggestions as well and she WEARS GLASSES.

Also other characters not shown in the "extra", i really hope we got a reverse rQpe scene with that weird ghost ptsd manifestation in the cube scene in the future.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
let me guess she got fucked and the video was leaked yet the MC didnt see it and it will be shown in this game? 23r23r.JPG Does this two girls have any scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hkgpeanut

Oct 9, 2017
How to unlock the bandits route?
When in around day 15 or so, resist the invasion with bare hand, no weapon, in this update you and your girl will be capture by bandit
Added that for cult route it is actually the continuation of old man route, but no h scene yet
Still try to figure how to get antibiotic, I guess it is about trading aluminum with that man
There is also Phone>empty room> Mari nightmare event, but nothing happened yet

emou5747

Dec 25, 2018
When in around day 15 or so, resist the invasion with bare hand, no weapon, in this update you and your girl will be capture by bandit
Added that for cult route it is actually the continuation of old man route, but no h scene yet
Still try to figure how to get antibiotic, I guess it is about trading aluminum with that man
There is also Phone>empty room> Mari nightmare event, but nothing happened yet
on the 3rd or 4th day go out search supplies and u will get aluminum foil and trade with the guy for antibiotic

Reactions: jaden_yuki

hkgpeanut

Oct 9, 2017
on the 3rd or 4th day go out search supplies and u will get aluminum foil and trade with the guy for antibiotic
Just did that, it seems that the saving system is the issue, pretty sure I got Bear Spray with the foil, passed the first invasion and save once, loaded that save and not able to trade 3.5 mm wire with the girl and aluminum with the guy

The guy also traded with Spray paint, not tested that yet, assume it is also one time use weapon since fireman axe seems not available anymore?

Gave the anti biotic to the girl but don't know about any ending yet since it is time up for my playthrough (20days)

Dec 9, 2017
Just did that, it seems that the saving system is the issue, pretty sure I got Bear Spray with the foil, passed the first invasion and save once, loaded that save and not able to trade 3.5 mm wire with the girl and aluminum with the guy

The guy also traded with Spray paint, not tested that yet, assume it is also one time use weapon since fireman axe seems not available anymore?

Gave the anti biotic to the girl but don't know about any ending yet since it is time up for my playthrough (20days)
Yeah day 0 update seems pretty buggy as of now. If you tried to load a save for some reason some items you're supposed to have (I had the headphone jack) seems to disappear.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes