4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Btw how i saved Hyuna? I gave her the antibiotics but after that every time i check the apartments not new scene with her happens and it prevents me from unlocking her skins and hairstyles, i know i can cheat but i want to unlock it by playing unless isnt finished?

Ragna501

Jun 17, 2022
Do you have an existing save? If yes, start on step 1. If no, then you don't need to delete it and proceed to step 2.

1. start at your APPDATA folder, if you're unsure which appdata profile to go to, go to your windows search bar and type "%APPDATA%" without quotes then hit enter. You should be redirected to your Appdata/Roaming folder, go back one stage by clicking "Appdata" on the address bar so you should be on your Appdata folder now. Then go to "LocalLow" folder and then finally the "NTRMAN" folder. If you played a bunch of NTRMAN games there would be a ton of folders here. Simply delete the "TenantsOfTheDead" folder.

2. Start the game, unlock the gallery/replay/outfits by clicking on the build version on the bottom right. It should say 12112023 as of this release, after clicking it once you unlock all of the content for this patch.
It worked. You're the best dude!

Reactions: Maukiz

Ragna501

Jun 17, 2022
Btw how i saved Hyuna? I gave her the antibiotics but after that every time i check the apartments not new scene with her happens and it prevents me from unlocking her skins and hairstyles, i know i can cheat but i want to unlock it by playing unless isnt finished?
How did you get the antibiotics?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
How did you get the antibiotics?
Keep searching inside the apartments till you encounter the Afro korean stoner looking dude and he would trait the aluminium in exchange of the pills, the thing is that after i gave it to Hyuna nothing really happens in the next days while i was searching the apartments.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes