4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
been wondering why there is so many NTR were people get cucked but not enough NTR were you are screwing other people's wife behind their back
Unsurprising that it's not common knowledge outside of Japan that NTR branches off with netorare where you get cucked, netorase where you get cucked but with your consent, and netori where you're the one cucking someone else's partner. It doesn't help that this website only has a tag for the first one.
I think what minn was referring to was Netori which is when you do the cucking. Netorase how you described it is correct but not what he was referring to.
Also both Netori and Netorase aren't NTR so that's why you don't see NTR with you screwing other people wives. It's not NTR which specifically refers to being cheated on (Netorare). Netori is to cheat/ cuckhold someone and Netorase being the consensual version so still cuckholding but no cheating.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I think what minn was referring to was Netori which is when you do the cucking. Netorase how you described it is correct but not what he was referring to.
Also both Netori and Netorase aren't NTR so that's why you don't see NTR with you screwing other people wives. It's not NTR which specifically refers to being cheated on (Netorare). Netori is to cheat/ cuckhold someone and Netorase being the consensual version so still cuckholding but no cheating.
Also people are using the term NTR and Netorare to refer a genre that gathers all of those previously mentioned and used interchangable with its original meaning so NTR depending on the context can either mean Netorare or the "genre itself" which i think is semantically wrong but west gotta west up when they try to understand or missunderstand foreign words.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Preparation and getting the aluminium, you basically have 14 days to visit the apartments, including two days where nothing happens as you would get the a pistol in between those two days nothing happened and after if you go search apartments one last time you get the final encounter with Hyuna, depending on what your choices are she either ends up with a zombie or fucking another guy far away in the ocean(which is the good ending)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice mate. Tho since you replied, can i ask one question. How to get the fuel?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Nice mate. Tho since you replied, can i ask one question. How to get the fuel?
Day 19 you get the fuel by exploring, you either need the baseball if you only want to get injured or the axe if you want to be in one piece. i didnt checked if you just get injured if you go outside without weapons.

Reactions: Matu

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Day 19 you get the fuel by exploring, you either need the baseball if you only want to get injured or the axe if you want to be in one piece. i didnt checked if you just get injured if you go outside without weapons.
Thanks a lot bro. You have good information on this game, i suppose you are playing it a lot. I have fucking mid terms from tomorrow and i am trying to 100% complete this tonight, lol

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Bearjkk

Sep 8, 2019
so clicking the build info not work anymore?

edit: you need to click and hold for couple seconds to work

Last edited:

Steve_Urkel

Sep 24, 2020
Do you have an existing save? If yes, start on step 1. If no, then you don't need to delete it and proceed to step 2.

1. start at your APPDATA folder, if you're unsure which appdata profile to go to, go to your windows search bar and type "%APPDATA%" without quotes then hit enter. You should be redirected to your Appdata/Roaming folder, go back one stage by clicking "Appdata" on the address bar so you should be on your Appdata folder now. Then go to "LocalLow" folder and then finally the "NTRMAN" folder. If you played a bunch of NTRMAN games there would be a ton of folders here. Simply delete the "TenantsOfTheDead" folder.

2. Start the game, unlock the gallery/replay/outfits by clicking on the build version on the bottom right. It should say 12112023 as of this release, after clicking it once you unlock all of the content for this patch.
This Works to unlock the Gallery but it deletes your saves

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Man, the hallway stuff would be so much better if it wasnt the small dicked cuck. Oh well, the new bandits stuff is decent.

Reactions: Matu

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Man, the hallway stuff would be so much better if it wasnt the small dicked cuck. Oh well, the new bandits stuff is decent.
Ngl, at first when i read hallway scenes. I thought It will be his gf scenes. I thought in updated version it will be a feature to send his gf for scavenging and all like the true soy-boy cuck he is. Was a bit disappointed

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes