4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Keep searching inside the apartments till you encounter the Afro korean stoner looking dude and he would trait the aluminium in exchange of the pills, the thing is that after i gave it to Hyuna nothing really happens in the next days while i was searching the apartments.
How to get aluminium btw? Sorry

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Btw, nice update and i unlocked all scenes. It was fun and i hope the nelson scenes are not completed cuz that cuckold path seems rushed and undercooked. And the secret scene unlock moment was meh cuz what's the point of unlocking a secret sex if you can't see it while you are playing the game. You have to go back to the menu to view it, it breaks immersion and its stupid. I hope this is not the final thing for nelson chapter cuz its adequate unprofessional work. Plus, the path ends "left behind" way so it makes zero sense for a cuckold path. I thought they will take him as their cuckold slave

Reactions: dhashit and bioam12

Secative

Mar 3, 2019
don't know nothin' about no cuck stuff but the sex scenes are great. The little kid reminds me of Nobuo from Scars of summer.
After unlocking one ending by myself i couldn't hold my johnson back so i unlocked the gallery and drained myself for a couple of hours.
10/10 great experience.
Can you share your save game files?

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
i like this one, this first time NTRMAN actually made a "game" for me VN's are not games you just watching dialogue and click options, this felt my choices kind of matter, probably RNG still i feel like i progress. Hope they continue add more stuff, they don't need to do any action style game maybe next game put in turn base RPG system

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
i like this one, this first time NTRMAN actually made a "game" for me VN's are not games you just watching dialogue and click options, this felt my choices kind of matter, probably RNG still i feel like i progress. Hope they continue add more stuff, they don't need to do any action style game maybe next game put in turn base RPG system
Oh please no. No rpg system, don't turn this game in a mess.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Preparation and getting the aluminium, you basically have 14 days to visit the apartments, including two days where nothing happens as you would get the a pistol in between those two days nothing happened and after if you go search apartments one last time you get the final encounter with Hyuna, depending on what your choices are she either ends up with a zombie or fucking another guy far away in the ocean(which is the good ending)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Matu
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes