4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
How to start the "cult" route that i've seen the in the extras new characters? I've already met the board game guy, headphone girl and the bandits and also a little girl. And how to meet the guy who needs tinfoil that I've been seeing chatted about in the discord?
the cult are in the old man's route

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How is the game in terms of completion?

Is it like some routes are completed to their endings, but more will be added or something like that?

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
But thats is also the bandit's route as well, what im refering is that i felt that Minjee fall way too fast from the amount of exposition we got, i wouldnt mind if she have shown to be more inmature tho she asking question all the time made her seem like she is "inmature" or kinda naive even if she says something like "we have to everything to survive", bitch, maybe she felt useless in the end so she thought being with Nelson in order to help Daeshin was a way to maker her self feel worthy idk, that would have been good for if i got that explanation from her. Because sure she flip switch by the first time Nelson showed his rod to her.
To be fair NTRman's never really made a deep NTR. Almost all of his titles have been nukige style or Netorase. I think this style is fine, but this H game would have benefitted more with it's gameplay in mind rather than what is essentially an event finder let's not kid ourselves here. Having the chick being steadily NTR'd from the protag being away out on the field and having a progression and survival system to compliment all the H content there would have been, surely would have been more interesting an idea but this dev doesn't make big games anyway.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes