4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Easy! You just avoid being a cuck, this game literally let you keep your relationship with the heroine pure with your choices or even YOU can cheat on her if you are into that instead. Minjee is literally a cuckquean by the time you fuck Hyuna.
Not really the point. That's just cucking yourself out of content. I'd rather play as the chick.

iiiok55

Jun 22, 2020
Guys, how do you get the scene with Dandi (petite girl)? I don't get the option to give her the headphone cable during the dialog with her! Even though I traded with that guy. Is there any ideas or is it a bug?

jakeyazer

Mar 5, 2018
Guys, how do you get the scene with Dandi (petite girl)? I don't get the option to give her the headphone cable during the dialog with her! Even though I traded with that guy. Is there any ideas or is it a bug?
You have to explore the apartments 4 or 5 times, then a man in a black coat will appear, he will ask you for a board game so that his "children" can entertain themselves. You give them to him and he gives you the headphones in exchange. and now you can unlock the option to fuck that girl

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
haven't try the latest build yet. but in previous one, i think i manage to unlock all the gallery stuff by getting that mysterious box thing and after reaching any of the ending, everything in the gallery is unlocked.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes