4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
bro didn't provide us with any lol, but best I can figure:
-a very short continuation of the old man route
-a short intro to the bandit route (after failing day 15 check)
-re-implemented Nelson scenes that didn't have dialogue
-additional skins and hair for Minjee
-skins for the rocker chick
-continuation of the wooden box plot
-continuation of the rocker chick's route
-Hallway scenes for the milf and for a co-ed
-additional tenants
-a 4th save slot
supposedly there's also another route concerning escaping with the vehicle but I haven't gotten it yet
did I miss any?
oh and the next update for this one appears to be the last one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What wooden box I don't remember is that the cellphone atory.

Airam Nuhazet

Jun 4, 2023
When Daeshim and Minjee vist Nelson for the first the game tells you that you have unlocked the secret scene. What secret? How can I see it?

XenForo

May 30, 2017
When Daeshim and Minjee vist Nelson for the first the game tells you that you have unlocked the secret scene. What secret? How can I see it?
It's a scene from Minjee's perspective with Nelson. "Matepress" and something with the sofa I think. You can watch it in the Replay sections in the "Extras" from th main menu

XenForo

May 30, 2017
Does anyone have the save with the new scenes unlocked?
If you quicky click the "Build version xxxxxxxxx" like 30 times or more int the bottom right of the main menu it'll unlock all the hairstyles, clothes and scenes in the replay section

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
The "tap build version until notif happen" to unlock gallery won't work if you already did it before last version, you need to delete save ( user/appdata/localow/NTRMAN/TOTD(the full game name) from the game folder ) then do the trick.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
im doing that and nothing
Go back like 2-3 page idk and find Gloxnia post their save file it should have everything, i'm only asking for the Unlockable stuff like the outfit/hairstyle i wanna play everything myself and i just got Beom Scene boy oh boy i failed NNN already

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Go back like 2-3 page idk and find Gloxnia post their save file it should have everything, i'm only asking for the Unlockable stuff like the outfit/hairstyle i wanna play everything myself and i just got Beom Scene boy oh boy i failed NNN already
i got the scenes unlocked except the corridor and the bandits ones so very rare

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes