4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
How to beat the thieves and avoid all NTR?

I got far, but never found another weapon other than the original bat - how do I find other weapons?

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018

Warning: It's a netorase one with a disgusting ending. Not my cup of tea.
Point of note - this ain't NTRMAN, but someone else copying his style and making fanart. Here's the pixiv - https:/ /www.pixiv.net/artworks/ 110752713

Aug 12, 2019
The "tap build version until notif happen" to unlock gallery won't work if you already did it before last version, you need to delete save ( user/appdata/localow/NTRMAN/TOTD(the full game name) from the game folder ) then do the trick.
I did it but it only unlock clothes and old scene...

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I'm not a big fan of scripted narrative games, I like the feeling of freedom and choice in general.

Still, the game is fun to play. I like that the female character is dubbed, and she has a nice voice.

As for her looks, I like all kinds of breasts, as long as they're in line with real-life logic...

The NTR fetish isn't really a problem when it's not the main fetish and when it's accompanied by other fetishes... but I imagine this game is particularly aimed at fans of this fetish.

I like the game's AD, the scenery is varied, and I like post-apocalyptic worlds, with monsters or zombies.

I think it's a shame that the game doesn't have any choices to make -> There are a few choices, random events can occur, and you can make choices, such as taking one to defend yourself or deciding to block the door, or in conversation topics to exchange items with characters or when talking to your girlfriend, for example.

I like the fact that the game offers HQ 264 sound.

However, the 2560x1440 resolution is too stretched... (this resolution doesn't work in fullscreen but works in "Full screen window" and "windowed") I think it doesn't fit on very wide screens, in 21:9 format. I have a 21:9 screen in 3440x1440 resolution. My screen works perfectly on lower 2K resolutions such as 2560x1440 in general, here it's not the case....

I don't like chromatic aberration, and I'm glad the game lets you disable it!

It's sad that some parts of the story, apart from the dialogue between 2 characters, aren't animated, instead there's text that tells us what our characters are doing, for example when our MC and girlfriend eat the bowl of noodles after the first zombie attack. I'd have liked to see both characters doing it. But I understand how complicated it can be to animate images!
Trust me other VNs dont even have music or animated sex scenes. Cough cough Driven Affairs.

Reactions: Tomoushie

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Point of note - this ain't NTRMAN, but someone else copying his style and making fanart. Here's the pixiv - https:/ /www.pixiv.net/artworks/ 110752713
I see. No wonder the dong is way off from his usual style. Guess the hmanga site fucked up in the artist tag on that one.Thanks for the proper insight

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
wait how ??
i gave antibiotic but that all
Ok you need to search buildings 3 times more after that, but i bet you didnt have enought time, either avoid the gasmask dude in day 2 or dont spend time doing events that takes you away from searching buildings, you need to seqrch at least 14 times till you get the end of Hyuna's route.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Does aluminium disappears for anyone else if you reload the save?
I got it on day 3 then for some reason on day 10 I couldn't give it to afroguy.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
How to beat the thieves and avoid all NTR?

I got far, but never found another weapon other than the original bat - how do I find other weapons?
fisrt time searching building(baseball bat), day 3(bearspray), day 8(axe) day 10?(door defense system), searching the building for a 12th time gives you a gun.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Hyuna trying to convince me to dump Minjee is fucking based. I hope we get either an ending where we escape with her or with fully turned Minjee into a cuckquean.

I think you can do that if we get the option of leaving the store after we get hit by Nelson then we end up with Hyuna(diferent route) then later on Minjee comes back apologizing after Nelson cheats on her/ abandont her/ died and we can either return to her but with the condition she would be the second class citizen in the relationship MC already has with Hyuna and knowing Hyuna she probably would love that.

Or we can go reverse netorase if we have the option to take Hyuna to our apartment in her current route.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Its pretty hot though.

Any insights how many routes the game will have?
Also has the RNG a bit toned down?

alrenk

Mar 19, 2021
bro didn't provide us with any lol, but best I can figure:
-a very short continuation of the old man route
-a short intro to the bandit route (after failing day 15 check)
-re-implemented Nelson scenes that didn't have dialogue
-additional skins and hair for Minjee
-skins for the rocker chick
-continuation of the wooden box plot
-continuation of the rocker chick's route
-Hallway scenes for the milf and for a co-ed
-additional tenants
-a 4th save slot
supposedly there's also another route concerning escaping with the vehicle but I haven't gotten it yet
did I miss any?
oh and the next update for this one appears to be the last one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do you think the next update could be the last friend?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes