4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
To Avoid all NTR, go gathering food and only eat once every 5 days (you can still last one more day when the hungry sign turns orange on the fourth day, eat on the fifth). To make sure, dont open the door for the little dude on day 10 and head to Nelson for food supply. After that just interact with Minjee for HS and take a rest. You can have the option to wandering in the building giving support and "trade" if you want.
question mc gf got sex screen with mc? cause i get blueball...

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys! I got that aluminium thing (whatever is called) and I found the afro boy. I was going to exchange the aluminium for the antibiotics Based girl, but... They ahd dissapeared! no, seriously, the option to exchange was in grey and I couldn't select it! Is there any way I could have used it without noticing?

Reactions: jaden_yuki

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Hey guys! I got that aluminium thing (whatever is called) and I found the afro boy. I was going to exchange the aluminium for the antibiotics Based girl, but... They ahd dissapeared! no, seriously, the option to exchange was in grey and I couldn't select it! Is there any way I could have used it without noticing?
same here. did you play all through? without loading a save beforehand (a save from after getting the item)? cuz I did conclude that the item vanished from the save, the first builds had this bug

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
When I visited Nelson store in day 10-12 I believe. I got a message that I "unlocked a secret scene". Anyone knows which one is? Or is it just one of the standard Nelson scenes.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes