4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
same here. did you play all through? without loading a save beforehand (a save from after getting the item)? cuz I did conclude that the item vanished from the save, the first builds had this bug
Yeah, I did load a save from after getting the item. Well, that explains it.

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
question.. does moaning and voice even work? cuz none of replays playing those.. should i have to change voice lang?

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
The game starts off quite fresh, despite complying with the typical formula of the NTR stories (a couple that due to an external problem will be faced with various situations that will question their relationship), manages to have a main girl who is not the classic monogamous protagonist that will transform to be unrecognizable, we will have a girl more open to experiment and also in conflict to keep that part of her under control and thanks to the theme we will also have several fairly basic counters in other games but remarkable for this author.

But that freshness is lost as you advance in some routes and the story is reduced to the typical twist in the stories of NTRMAN, in which after several choices we are only left with a long expository text of what is sold to us as a consequence that is irrevocable, but when extended for days the verisimilitude of these consequences is lost and causes us to feel that several things are wasted in the game.

Example: In Nelson's route, the protagonist acts in a calculated way when he wants to confront his girlfriend and Nelson to the point of stealing a key, which makes us think that those trips to look for supplies had a consequence and now we are more methodical (something like a hidden marker that helps us to have more range of actions), but this is lost and the protagonist does not achieve anything more, as well as his girlfriend who is reduced to the typical sex addict, which she may be but she is also more than just that.

i thought that the MC was gonna steal the car and abandon them tbh

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Hey guys, I tried to search here but didn't find it. Can someone tell me where to put the save files to unlock all scenes and outfits?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
i guess the only way to save hyuna is to committed to it. by spending most of the time searching the building instead searching outside. the only day to search outside is the 3rd day to get the aluminium foil. getting to the part where hyuna ending after gave her the antibiotic would need several more day searching the building. no wonder people hate scripted game so much :cautious:
You can avoid open the door to the gasmask dude and you would have all the time to complete her route as long you have the car key and you get gasoline from day 19 scavenging. I think if you use the pistol in the third invasion you get rid of the bandits for real.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
The game starts off quite fresh, despite complying with the typical formula of the NTR stories (a couple that due to an external problem will be faced with various situations that will question their relationship), manages to have a main girl who is not the classic monogamous protagonist that will transform to be unrecognizable, we will have a girl more open to experiment and also in conflict to keep that part of her under control and thanks to the theme we will also have several fairly basic counters in other games but remarkable for this author.

But that freshness is lost as you advance in some routes and the story is reduced to the typical twist in the stories of NTRMAN, in which after several choices we are only left with a long expository text of what is sold to us as a consequence that is irrevocable, but when extended for days the verisimilitude of these consequences is lost and causes us to feel that several things are wasted in the game.

Example: In Nelson's route, the protagonist acts in a calculated way when he wants to confront his girlfriend and Nelson to the point of stealing a key, which makes us think that those trips to look for supplies had a consequence and now we are more methodical (something like a hidden marker that helps us to have more range of actions), but this is lost and the protagonist does not achieve anything more, as well as his girlfriend who is reduced to the typical sex addict, which she may be but she is also more than just that.
Minjee did cheated before, for what reason or circunstances that happened we dont know but i would wish if NTRman give us more exposition about her enought that would allows us, depending on our choices to make Minjee more easy or harder for her to fall for Nelson or any other bastard, actually in Adelaide Inn you have that where Adelaide either ends up being a cockaddict nymph for the knight that was her ex or she was suffering being r@ped by him till you came back and kill him and both escaped from the town.

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
Minjee did cheated before, for what reason or circunstances that happened we dont know but i would wish if NTRman give us more exposition about her enought that would allows us, depending on our choices to make Minjee more easy or harder for her to fall for Nelson or any other bastard, actually in Adelaide Inn you have that where Adelaide either ends up being a cockaddict nymph for the knight that was her ex or she was suffering being r@ped by him till you came back and kill him and both escaped from the town.
I have some hope that this will be the case, that NTRMAN will continue to experiment and we can have more depth in the characters and also that other actions will influence the outcome we can get in the end

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Admiral Wanker
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes