4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
well, since I'm not down for playing a ~25 days through without saving/loading just to see Hyuuna's route, does anyone have screenshots of her path once you save her? especially of the guy who is hammering her/she runs away with. does she have a farewell scene with the mc?

Vergolio

Nov 28, 2019
Hello, I have a problem with previous games of this creator, they keep getting stuck in the loading before the start menu, the unity image loads, the warning loads and the NTRMAN logo loads, but after that it get stuck (see image for reference) if anyone has any idea how to solve it, thank you in advance.

Games that I have tried and they don't work for me are Rural Homecoming, The Queen, Camp With Mom and I played Tenants of the Dead but the latter works well for me.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
well, since I'm not down for playing a ~25 days through without saving/loading just to see Hyuuna's route, does anyone have screenshots of her path once you save her? especially of the guy who is hammering her/she runs away with. does she have a farewell scene with the mc?
She leaves you a note saying she got picked up by a friend who has a boat so she is now in the ocean with said person, the joke is that she is probably fucking said person if is a man but there isnt any new scenes unless you fail to save her which in that case you get rewarded with a new sprite of Hyuna.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
The only thing I can't unlock is a single sex scene with the MC. I answer all her questions the way she wants and at the end we just get whisked away by the helicopter what am I missing?

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Not really, one dialogue she asks the mc 'how would you feel if you found out i cheated on an ex in the past?' and you answer. But its phrased as a hypothetical so we dont know for sure if she did.
Thanks I was wondering because I was reading the thread and it looked like I missed a scene as others made it seem like she said something during the Nelson route.

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
You can avoid open the door to the gasmask dude and you would have all the time to complete her route as long you have the car key and you get gasoline from day 19 scavenging. I think if you use the pistol in the third invasion you get rid of the bandits for real.
pretty sure opening the door for the gas mask dude didn't spend any day at all. more like if i didn't get her antibiotic until day 15, it is impossible to get hyuna final encounter. not to mention her final encounter should be in day 19. so its impossible to get the gasoline since its her final encounter day. fending off bandit got nothing to do at all with hyuna final encounter. fending them off is easy as long as you check apartment for the first time to get baseball bat (which is also a must to do so you can encounter hyuna later after 4th attempt checking apartment building) and going on 3rd day to get bear spray which also got aluminium foil for hyuna antibiotic. bandits only doing 3 attempt. first attempt just hold the door, second attempt use bear spray, while third attempt just use the bat.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2021
Hey guys do you know if this game will have an Android version?
Nope. NTRMAN stopped doing android ports a long time ago. Unless you find a way to emulate Unity games on your phone which is improbable, you're out of luck. Someone should really add a sticky to all games made by NTRMAN saying that Android ports are out of the question.

doppel222

Feb 5, 2019
After playing the update, I got really interested on what's coming on the rest of the Old man and Bandit's route. There's a good chance we'll get 2 endings in the Bandit's route.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes