4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
The creator could make outdoor explorations more interesting if as time goes on not only the supplies we find become scarce but the time it takes to return is longer because we decide to explore more distant areas, which would give us more ways to access the other routes, since we won't be at home to protect Minjee, she could be kidnapped by bandits if she stays in the apartment, or she could ask for protection with the subjects of the other routes.

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice game. what else was added beside getting rescued by soldiers in a helicopter and the new camp with the shaman leader when you follow the old geezer route?
(i like the idea of a creepy village leader but he looks too bland, hoped for something more cunning/creepy looking...)

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
If its Nelson, he corrupts the GF, MC finds it and she says that she has to do what she can to survive. They both keep going and eventually MC is abandoned
He really corrupts Minjee tho? The secret scenes show she was curious and even in the second one before we made the choice of going to live with Nelson she already jokes about dumping the MC after finish repairing the car, and then the next scenes she goes cock crazy but still somehow cares about us? Both then after the scene where Minjee explain why she is siding with Nelson she just turns into an asshole.

This is the girl that ask us if we were angry at her for cheating on us or if we would be ok with Netorase.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
In that part I would have loved if we neglected our sanity, it would have allowed us to do something like the governor in The Walking Dead, when he gets rid of Andrea and Milton.
I would love to have Daeshim go Governor mode on the bandits. I just fapped to the scenes but I didn't play it yet. What happens in the bandit route after Minjee gets banged?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I would love to have Daeshim go Governor mode on the bandits. I just fapped to the scenes but I didn't play it yet. What happens in the bandit route after Minjee gets banged?
to be continue, just like the nelson route previous to this update, there is basically a big horde coming to the base, the chicken guy i think didnt came back from reinforcing the barricades, so you took the chance to sneak while the others are searching for him and enter the room that Minjee was kept captived and you try to take her out of the place, idk if in the next update it would be completed but if is going to just have the same length as Nelson's and just going to have one ending im going to be kinda dissapointed.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
God damn man. The last Nelson sex scene made me ill.
Ive seen weak main characters but not like this. Fuck sake lad, stab the dude and move on or something.
I need to cleanse my pallet with some vanilla scenes or something, eesh.
10/10, i hate it .
ngl i wish we could actually go back to our apartment and start some relationship with either Beom or Banbi or both or if we dont come back after giving Hyuna the pills she actually still there but healthy and we can start a relationship with her just like he told us before hell broke loose with Minjee in that store.

congtanboro29

Nov 1, 2021
God damn man. The last Nelson sex scene made me ill.
Ive seen weak main characters but not like this. Fuck sake lad, stab the dude and move on or something.
I need to cleanse my pallet with some vanilla scenes or something, eesh.
10/10, i hate it .
At least the other game he give us a choice to other people

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes