4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Kamen_Drider

Oct 23, 2017
So does anybody here have any theories as to what the hell the Ghost Chick (Mari) and that cursed box is about? Is it possible that the zombie virus is supernatural in nature? Or is this some completely unrelated instance of horror that just happened to be squatting in your apartment complex? The fact that the current "post credits" scene is a direct tie-in to Awakening of a Goddess makes things even more spooky considering how that story ended.

Reactions: shakytube

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
So does anybody here have any theories as to what the hell the Ghost Chick (Mari) and that cursed box is about? Is it possible that the zombie virus is supernatural in nature? Or is this some completely unrelated instance of horror that just happened to be squatting in your apartment complex? The fact that the current "post credits" scene is a direct tie-in to Awakening of a Goddess makes things even more spooky considering how that story ended.
Thats return of the godess, the spiritual reboot succesor of Awakening of the godess. idk how much is tied to that game but it can be a possibility.

Personally i think the cube is tied to events taking place either in a new path in the future or either in the cult or mini van route with the woman living in the woods.

Maybe the woman was a serial killer or Mary was her sister, or the cult leader sacrifice mari there.

Reactions: Kamen_Drider
Sep 21, 2018
The creator could make outdoor explorations more interesting if as time goes on not only the supplies we find become scarce but the time it takes to return is longer because we decide to explore more distant areas, which would give us more ways to access the other routes, since we won't be at home to protect Minjee, she could be kidnapped by bandits if she stays in the apartment, or she could ask for protection with the subjects of the other routes.
The exploration already take a day and to take the routes is not difficult enough to justify this,

Sep 21, 2018
Thats return of the godess, the spiritual reboot succesor of Awakening of the godess. idk how much is tied to that game but it can be a possibility.

Personally i think the cube is tied to events taking place either in a new path in the future or either in the cult or mini van route with the woman living in the woods.

Maybe the woman was a serial killer or Mary was her sister, or the cult leader sacrifice mari there.
How to get access to the post credit scene?

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
The exploration already take a day and to take the routes is not difficult enough to justify this,
I know it is not difficult to access the routes, but I like that there are alternate ways to access these routes, or also different approaches for the same character, although there may be better ideas to achieve this.

nade00

Dec 24, 2019
To unlock the new stuff in the gallery/extra, you need a clean save, or delete your old saves, then u proceed to do the 15-20 clicks on the build number, which located on the lower right of the main menu screen, then a message will pop-up saying "thank you", all replays, outfits and hairstyles are unlocked.

Reactions: bradsayz

Twyfor

Dec 18, 2022
Enjoyed this a lot, especially the replay value. I hope the next update isn't the last one - more scenes, encounters and options would be fantastic. The only let down is that at the moment there doesn't seem to be much in the way of RNG, you'll meet the same people and get the same stuff if you select set options at set times.

Jbubby

May 28, 2022
so does Mari do anything? any scenes with her? it seems that if not, he's setting up for potential future stuff, though i'm not sure where it would go since the setup feels too serious to lead into a sex scene and possession wouldn't be as exciting IMO now that he's established the ghost's appearance. wouldn't it be a waste to have her possess someone and not use the physical appearance he gave her?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
so does Mari do anything? any scenes with her? it seems that if not, he's setting up for potential future stuff, though i'm not sure where it would go since the setup feels too serious to lead into a sex scene and possession wouldn't be as exciting IMO now that he's established the ghost's appearance. wouldn't it be a waste to have her possess someone and not use the physical appearance he gave her?
Possesing Minjee would be cool as long her sprite changes her facisl expression to indicate she is possesed.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes