4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Day 14, found afro guy, I 100% got the aluminum foil from day 3 but it shows "Give foil" as greyed out like I don't have it. Bug?
yeah it seems loading saves can still delete your inventory, gotta do it in one go

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
pretty sure opening the door for the gas mask dude didn't spend any day at all. more like if i didn't get her antibiotic until day 15, it is impossible to get hyuna final encounter. not to mention her final encounter should be in day 19. so its impossible to get the gasoline since its her final encounter day. fending off bandit got nothing to do at all with hyuna final encounter. fending them off is easy as long as you check apartment for the first time to get baseball bat (which is also a must to do so you can encounter hyuna later after 4th attempt checking apartment building) and going on 3rd day to get bear spray which also got aluminium foil for hyuna antibiotic. bandits only doing 3 attempt. first attempt just hold the door, second attempt use bear spray, while third attempt just use the bat.
oh yeah but not really, you spend 14 days into completing Hyuna's route, and if you avoid other events except the car key one and scavenging in day 3 you only spend 16 days in total + 1 day you spend inside the apartment due to the first bandit raid so making it 17 days in total, you can get the gasoline.

not opening the door to the gasmask man is to avoid getting rescue at day 20 so you can have more time.

Jimuel

Sep 2, 2022
Nope. NTRMAN stopped doing android ports a long time ago. Unless you find a way to emulate Unity games on your phone which is improbable, you're out of luck. Someone should really add a sticky to all games made by NTRMAN saying that Android ports are out of the question.
Can you suggest an app that can I use to try emulate this game

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
The ghost girl was freaked me out... :eek: How to avoid her? Cuz I just want to play a regular hentai game
Don't take the phone
In the previous build, I found it fuel at day 19 by staying independent.

People say to just answer all her question right, but in the previous build it was completely bugged I don't know if is fixed.
Yeah, my previous play sometime show various sex in protag room, but i don't know how. I see , so it's bugged

Reactions: FilthyPOCK

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Why he even bother to make some ghost story in hentai game? that is just extra unnecessary work to do
Look what we have here, someone who found a piece of hair in his favourite soup, just take the hair out and enjoy your soup. Probably we should update the tag to horror due to that scene. Also who complains about an horror scene in a game that has r@pe and gore? (still idk if i can use the word r@pe without censore)

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really miss Azusa. Too bad she got the long end of the stick.
I really didn't liked that route... Because of how the mom treated her son and left him there, alone. It made me feel pretty sad, so much so that even on the girlfriend route I avoided going down the NTR because it made me feel pretty sad and I ended up with the romance ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Look what we have here, someone who found a piece of hair in his favourite soup, just take the hair out and enjoy your soup. Probably we should update the tag to horror due to that scene. Also who complains about an horror scene in a game that has r@pe and gore? (still idk if i can use the word r@pe without censore)
You can write rape just fine man. That word is not censored in this website.

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
oh yeah but not really, you spend 14 days into completing Hyuna's route, and if you avoid other events except the car key one and scavenging in day 3 you only spend 16 days in total + 1 day you spend inside the apartment due to the first bandit raid so making it 17 days in total, you can get the gasoline.

not opening the door to the gasmask man is to avoid getting rescue at day 20 so you can have more time.
oh i see, i didn't know anything about avoiding getting rescue at day 20. my mind was set to 20 days time limit. so i just tho if i just avoid getting outside, avoiding event with nelson and phone (ghost girl) and focus only exploring the building everyday then its possible. i really did manage to get hyuna final encounter in day 18, still getting the gasoline at day 19 and even after letting the gas mask dude in, i still manage to get the car ending in the same day (day 19) and leaving at night. so my way of getting hyuna route and car ending still work.

hunk6969

May 22, 2020
Soo ..if NTRMAN make the game into 3D ntr will people still like it? or maybe people like it just because of good 2d art? what do you think ?
I don't know, I'm just being sarcastic. Some might like the art, others the genre. The bottom line is, this game is good, and it's just a game.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes