4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Posner29377a

Jul 7, 2022
Damn good game hoping would have an endless mode where you re visit them and have sex scene with some dress or some epilogue.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Do we have any rewards for it or becoming the cuck is the reward :censored:
You reward is cheating on Minjee and making sure she is ok, also her skins are fucking hot so you get that if you saved her. Also she wants you to dump Minjee for her so there is some reverse Netori on her part.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Its the basement scenes that didn't have text in the previous build
It felt weird that the only way you can watch that is by going to extras which is an interesting undiegetic way to show events that the MC cant known or withness, also shitty Minjee making herself more unlikeable. Makes me wish for more Hyuna scenes, she is trully best girl all things consider. I hope we get an alternative route with her.

• Angry
Reactions: Stopacting13

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
BTW, I got the 3.5mm headphone from the father that I trade with board game, but why when I met with the glasses girl, there's no option to give her that? is that a bug or not implemented yet?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
TOTD No Hallway Scenes.PNG

I did the unlocking cheat code clicking thing (mainly because I want to wait until the game is finished in order to play it) but it's not giving me these Beom and Danbi scenes. Did I do something wrong with the gallery unlock? Or has the scene replay for the hallway events not been implemented yet?

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
i guess the only way to save hyuna is to committed to it. by spending most of the time searching the building instead searching outside. the only day to search outside is the 3rd day to get the aluminium foil. getting to the part where hyuna ending after gave her the antibiotic would need several more day searching the building. no wonder people hate scripted game so much :cautious:

doppel222

Feb 5, 2019
I hope NTRMAN can release the full version by December. I just can't get into it when there's no sound effect and voices during the sex scenes.

wowwhatisthis

Dec 18, 2018
BTW, I got the 3.5mm headphone from the father that I trade with board game, but why when I met with the glasses girl, there's no option to give her that? is that a bug or not implemented yet?
Bug, it worked for me one playthrough, didn't work for another playthrough.

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
The game starts off quite fresh, despite complying with the typical formula of the NTR stories (a couple that due to an external problem will be faced with various situations that will question their relationship), manages to have a main girl who is not the classic monogamous protagonist that will transform to be unrecognizable, we will have a girl more open to experiment and also in conflict to keep that part of her under control and thanks to the theme we will also have several fairly basic counters in other games but remarkable for this author.

But that freshness is lost as you advance in some routes and the story is reduced to the typical twist in the stories of NTRMAN, in which after several choices we are only left with a long expository text of what is sold to us as a consequence that is irrevocable, but when extended for days the verisimilitude of these consequences is lost and causes us to feel that several things are wasted in the game.

Example: In Nelson's route, the protagonist acts in a calculated way when he wants to confront his girlfriend and Nelson to the point of stealing a key, which makes us think that those trips to look for supplies had a consequence and now we are more methodical (something like a hidden marker that helps us to have more range of actions), but this is lost and the protagonist does not achieve anything more, as well as his girlfriend who is reduced to the typical sex addict, which she may be but she is also more than just that.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes