4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
This is the closest we have to a guide I think they allowed me to get everthing on the previous version. If someone wants to update it this can be a good start.
Guide - if you see any mistake feel free to correct it
Day 1 - Go check the Building so you can get the bat. it will make sure you don't get hurt when going outside

Day 2 - Hazmat Man shows up if you answer him correctly he will give you food depends on the answer on how much he will give.
after talking to him check the Building again for the plant and radio. pick whatever you like

Day 4 - Check the park van (I'd say ignore this if you got the achievement and talked to the hazmat guy already)

Day 6 - brat shows up

Day 7 - car crash (free food)

Day 8 - Old Man shows up (if you trade with him his route will be gone and I'm not sure if you need to have the kid since you
need the battery but just to be safe talk to the kid it won't affect his route anyway)

Day 10 - Nelson's shop option is available and brat comes back (if you don't care for his route visit him anyways free med)

Day 11 - Phone rings and you pick up a Box(??) or Go to Nelson's Shop if you're going for that route

Day 11 (Night) - First Attack (Can easily be solved with the bear spray or holding the door just remember holding out
the door won't work twice and will get you injured)

Day 12 - Rest Day

Day 15 (Night) - Second Attack

Day 16 - You can choose to stay independent or pick someone to get the other scenes (reminder if you pick anyone for this day
it will keep going until day 20 which is the final day)

Day 18 (Night) - Third Attack

Day 19 - From my playthroughs and others pointed out you seem to always get the gas canister at this day

Day 20 - If you talked to the Hazmat Guy you will get automatically saved. if you didn't talk to him you have the option to
go outside or ignore the rescue and continue on surviving but from my play it seems to be nothing happening after day 20
its just a constant loop i even got to day 32 and no Attack happened

Tips:
If you have the Bear Spray use it at an attack instead of the bat since you're left defenseless going out and
its always a guarantee injury.

The order of items you should use
1 - Bear Spray
2 - Bat
3 - Axe
you can also just hold out the door or get the door lock but sometimes I didn't get this thing so if you're unlucky.
Just remember that holding the door twice won't work and will get you injured

After Going outside watch TV instead of sleeping they're the same except your sanity will decrease.
You can hold out eating for days, once the hunger logo becomes orange that's the sign you should eat
If you get injured make sure to heal it immediately cause its gonna get worst
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1st day is must to explore building for first time to get baseball bat. Outside exploration will help you gain fire axe or other useful lock but at random rate.
2nd day - Nelson Store available. Radio is needed to know percentage of how will you get injured when you exploring outside.
Plant is needed to generate medicine = However you could choose only one.
3th day - Hello CITIZEN!!!!!!
How do you feel? Not that well

How do you feel about current situation? It is surreal

Would you share your girlfriends for goods? WHAT?

Here a water and a pair of cup noodle for you.

3rd day - Explore Building for Hyuna

5th day ( You strave to death 5 days without eating. You die at night.)
5-6th day - Explore (3rd time explore the Building for Beom) You need one med and one food to sex her. (i only give her med out of pity.) (i purposely went out for med run.)

7th day - The truck-kun is your savior today. (+2 foods.)

10th day - Nelson Store. wounded.
11th- exploring Building for 4th time to meet Hyena. (Hyuna would not appear if you piss her off)
11th day - (BOX) You would die from wounded in just 2 days. You can watch TV in night to efficiently restore sanity.
11th night - night raid. time to get new weapon or hold the door once (door will break after second time holding)
12th day - in the morning you die from wound. -skip- because you need to recover from night raid.

15th day exploring Building for 5th time for nothing. stupid night raid.
Bug : Save / Load cause the Baseball Bat to reappear during night raid which is helpful but i went for the door today. THE REAPPEAR WEAPON DOESN"T HELP IN OUTSIDE SCAVENGE.

16th day exploring Building for 6th time for nothing. Hence i use time reversal method since there is nothing to gain here anymore. ( I didn't contact Brat, Old Man or Nelson for this route.)

18th day visiting Building as 6th time since i turn back time. I already got 5 Food to last me till 20th days.
Realistic speaking i didn't have any weapon beside bug baseball bat. This bug bat legit save me. Thanks you bat.
For bashing people during night raid. Also who the fuck use gun to raid an apartment during zombie apocalypse.

19th day visiting Building for 7th time and got no result.

20th days i decided to leave with the Helicopter since my bat is super bug and might make me unable to find any other weapon.

End of Playthrough. I DIDN't GEt laid with Min Jee even tho her mood is probably highest and got "i love you" quote. NO PUSSY RUN. Unless you count Hyuna since i bang her. the chart show no laid whatsoever.

This could be control libido achievement if you play using this route. I got blue bunny and summer gal outfit with this route and might play again with completed version.

Last edited:

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
Apart from relatively short update (at least for me cause i didn't like Bandit route that much) NTRMan knew what he was doing with Beom and boy oh boy imma go sub to his patreon and demand more of her, at the least i wanna see her in lingerie (the best i hope for is getting her pregnant again >:) )

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
thx to SexGOD! for Hyuna, sex screen was good.. meanwhile MC Girlfriend just seem giving MC blueBALL and i started to believe MC got Korean Micro penis, how AXE got broken? last time i hack people Never got broken, is axe in Korea made from plastic? after baseball broken.. i lost hope.. but some how hit 20 days got rescue.. i FEEL relieve and game is good haha just GF is fuckable? or just there to annoy MC / player... ?

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey guys, I've been getting some issues runnign NTRMAN's games. I used to play them all just fine a while ago, but now, all of a sudden, I've been experiencing exteme lag and fps drops all the time. It's really annoying, and it came from nowere.

Is anybody being thought the same problem? Thanks in advance

Oh and I believe my PC stats are just fine, I can run BF 2042 and Bauldur's Gate III on high settings.

Thanks again

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
How to beat the thieves and avoid all NTR?

I got far, but never found another weapon other than the original bat - how do I find other weapons?
By going out you will find Bear Spray (day 3, you will also get the aluminum foil and food) and Fire Axe (day 8 after talking with the old man), also when you choose holding the door the first time, you MAY find an item to upgrade your lock when going out the next time. But for me that is unnecessary since the ideal play is to get all of the essential items before day 9 (at least for this version).

To Avoid all NTR, go gathering food and only eat once every 5 days (you can still last one more day when the hungry sign turns orange on the fourth day, eat on the fifth). To make sure, dont open the door for the little dude on day 10 and head to Nelson for food supply. After that just interact with Minjee for HS and take a rest. You can have the option to wandering in the building giving support and "trade" if you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: realaccount9
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes