4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
but she is pretty much going into a tribe and will get fucked, corrupted (and probably pregnant), both games have almost the same name with the same abbreviation and both characters looks like they are twins I think NTRMAN made them way too similar since the only differences is that one is more blonde and has glasses View attachment 3056805 View attachment 3056806
Yeah, let us assume this is his way of turning the comic into a game. I ain't complaining since the concept is still there.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
but she is pretty much going into a tribe and will get fucked, corrupted (and probably pregnant), both games have almost the same name with the same abbreviation and both characters looks like they are twins I think NTRMAN made them way too similar since the only differences is that one is more blonde and has glasses View attachment 3056805 View attachment 3056806
Is a NTR story, so the MC losing the heroine is self explanatory, the devil is in the details.

Personally It could have been the same plot as before with the same character and i wouldnt complain, we have the tribe setting and a female blond wife so those things are what people wanted the most.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Ooookkkaaaayyy... So this is basically a survival, uh? Is there a way to skip the survival part and make this game into a visual novel like his other games? Or do i have to earn the fap?

• Haha
Reactions: minoslune

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I am somewhat confused about the game. I know I just started it, but doubts assault me. How do I get the ntr content? Do I just play and they come naturally? Do I have to speak with the girlfriend and give her answers she will dislike?
It would be great if anyone gave me some little tips.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I am somewhat confused about the game. I know I just started it, but doubts assault me. How do I get the ntr content? Do I just play and they come naturally? Do I have to speak with the girlfriend and give her answers she will dislike?
It would be great if anyone gave me some little tips.
Speaking to the GF is how you get non NTR, the other are events that happen as you go. Its not really a survival game for the most part. Just keep enough food to not starve, and you dont need to eat everyday so your food lasts longer then it says. If you have food, you don't need to go explore since you risk getting hurt for nothing.

You have 3 NTR routes, Shota Hypnosis, Old man netorase/sharing, and the convenience store big dick who just takes your girl. There are route guides posted if you have trouble getting one. You can have a couple happy ends by just surviving to the end or escaping in a car, ect.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Speaking to the GF is how you get non NTR, the other are events that happen as you go. Its not really a survival game for the most part. Just keep enough food to not starve, and you dont need to eat everyday so your food lasts longer then it says. If you have food, you don't need to go explore since you risk getting hurt for nothing.

You have 3 NTR routes, Shota Hypnosis, Old man netorase/sharing, and the convenience store big dick who just takes your girl. There are route guides posted if you have trouble getting one. You can have a couple happy ends by just surviving to the end or escaping in a car, ect.
Great, thank you. However, I can only see one playthrough posted, and no guides. Can you tell me where to find them? Do you know how to fuck the other girls? I saw there are some scenes with one of them.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Great, thank you. However, I can only see one playthrough posted, and no guides. Can you tell me where to find them? Do you know how to fuck the other girls? I saw there are some scenes with one of them.
Just click several times till a sound appears in the number version of the game that appears in the corner in the tittle screen and you can watch Minjee getting fuck by other dudes as well as the other girls, and you wouldnt have to waste your time surviving or playing the game.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
I'm assuming that the vanilla sex scenes were supposed to happen when they tell each other "I love you", since there is a quick fade to black then nothing happens. The only vanilla scene that happens for me is after the first raid, and then nothing after that. The MC cheating on his GF seems to have no bearing on anything for now.

Reactions: Melbinks44
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes