4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Feb 9, 2021
maybe it's a stupid question, but i want to ask this because his very previous game, he can providing it into Linux, Mac and even an Android. so now, what if somebody love this game / some previous of his game want to make this game playable into other OS, how dificult is it? then is the author (case: NTRMAN) must know about this?

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
maybe it's a stupid question, but i want to ask this because his very previous game, he can providing it into Linux, Mac and even an Android. so now, what if somebody love this game / some previous of his game want to make this game playable into other OS, how dificult is it? then is the author (case: NTRMAN) must know about this?
Since Camp with Mom he gave up on that. I also would really like that he ports his works on Android. As for the reason I don't know maybe not enough demand or he got tired of it? You should place hope on Wine or Exagear getting better in the future ....

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Since Camp with Mom he gave up on that. I also would really like that he ports his works on Android. As for the reason I don't know maybe not enough demand or he got tired of it? You should place hope on Wine or Exagear getting better in the future ....
3e0be416b14394ee7142e7a208b2defafbc5979ea9916a3b5fc8a1dbf686c527.jpg
His fanbox voted to halt android builds, there were alot of performance issues with those builds too
As for macOS I'm not sure, I don't recall him ever offering that

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Disagree. It's Adelaide Inn based on popular opinion. Though personally if he smashes with SOL Spring and the Summer episodes SOL might take that spot
The narrative structure of SoL has prooven to be way too difficilt for NTRman to handle.

Adelaide Inn is "decent" for most people due to being pseudo episodic and the same goes for TotD with its 20 days structure but with RNG to spice things up, we would see if this RNG would be apply to events as well.

But going back to SoL I think if NTRman made the bookstore where the MC's Mom is working an important setting of the narrative he may have more familiar ground to work around(like the Tavern&Inn in Adelaide Inn or the apartment in TotD) instead of trying to create a more straight forward continuity with two options of ending at best, we even see a glimpse of its potential with the camp moms' cameo in the first chapter, but there is hope that SoL is actually a multi branch option kinda of VN which is probably the reason why NTRman is struggling so much with moving the story forward.

If he can pull out that then SoL not only would be a good VN but also a different one from Adelaide Inn and TotD.

Speaking of VNs. Im curious about Drussila and AotG structure, both seems to be a sandbox and we would need to travel in order to interact with objects and people and experience events in the story. Im looking forward to them, specially AotG.

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
The narrative structure of SoL has prooven to be way too difficilt for NTRman to handle.

Adelaide Inn is "decent" for most people due to being pseudo episodic and the same goes for TotD with its 20 days structure but with RNG to spice things up, we would see if this RNG would be apply to events as well.

But going back to SoL I think if NTRman made the bookstore where the MC's Mom is working an important setting of the narrative he may have more familiar ground to work around(like the Tavern&Inn in Adelaide Inn or the apartment in TotD) instead of trying to create a more straight forward continuity with two options of ending at best, we even see a glimpse of its potential with the camp moms' cameo in the first chapter, but there is hope that SoL is actually a multi branch option kinda of VN which is probably the reason why NTRman is struggling so much with moving the story forward.

If he can pull out that then SoL not only would be a good VN but also a different one from Adelaide Inn and TotD.

Speaking of VNs. Im curious about Drussila and AotG structure, both seems to be a sandbox and we would need to travel in order to interact with objects and people and experience events in the story. Im looking forward to them, specially AotG.
You're thinking that cause he's taking a lot finishing up SOL? I think it's not a secret that he struggles with long stories in general.
Actually since Adelaide Inn was his debut work we actually don't know how much time he spent on that game ...
When it comes to Drusilla well the FeMC looks a lot like a character from Adelaide Inn (the wife of the Old Farmer) and AotG is tied with the events of TotD

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
You're thinking that cause he's taking a lot finishing up SOL? I think it's not a secret that he struggles with long stories in general.
Actually since Adelaide Inn was his debut work we actually don't know how much time he spent on that game ...
When it comes to Drusilla well the FeMC looks a lot like a character from Adelaide Inn (the wife of the Old Farmer) and AotG is tied with the events of TotD
If I remenber he said SoL's writing gave him troubles, also i think his hiatus and change of schedules in the updates have messed up how we see his progress but at the end of the day he would finish the games anyway, i personally wouldnt mind AotG to be released in July 2024.

I think AotG is just taken aesthetics of the other game, i dont even know if both settings happen in the same world. Unless NTRman explicitly said it is a in lore connection aside of the setting.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
If I remenber he said SoL's writing gave him troubles, also i think his hiatus and change of schedules in the updates have messed up how we see his progress but at the end of the day he would finish the games anyway, i personally wouldnt mind AotG to be released in July 2024.

I think AotG is just taken aesthetics of the other game, i dont even know if both settings happen in the same world. Unless NTRman explicitly said it is a in lore connection aside of the setting.
The heroine of AotG makes a cameo on TotD. You can look at it by watching TV, i don't remember the exact day, maybe during Jiwoo route. I can easily speculate that the zombie apocalyspe on TotD is a result of the events of AotG. They are tied. Hopefully Drusilla FeMC is indeed the wife of the Old Farmer so we could revisit the Adelaide Inn fantasy world too

Nutt_Lemmings

Jan 5, 2022
dude is the save system just super fucked or what? if you save go outside and load to that save then go outside again you just get nothing everytime I swear. oh nevermind, All the days I had saved on just had nothing outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden_yuki

Skool

Jun 11, 2018
dude is the save system just super fucked or what? if you save go outside and load to that save then go outside again you just get nothing everytime I swear. oh nevermind, All the days I had saved on just had nothing outside.
i believe it is scripted that way, just go and get the 90 days supplies on day 1 pack save file from here somewhere.

Some items i got on my playthrough:
day 3 outside search = [Aluminium] + bear spray(not sure if guaranteed but most likely)
day 19 outside search = [Gas Canister] for day 5 [Car Keys]
day 12 building search = gun
other useful item <12-13 days , after that is just nothing
======
my fav ending so far is the vehicle one.
i also wish more of Hyuna

Sep 24, 2017
I also took a look at the save system and it is messed up. The first save is more or less the real save. The other three can have the variables mixed up so if you collected a certain item, reload the day to see other events and actions, or talk to her. It can be cancelled if you load the same day.

Reactions: jaden_yuki
Mar 25, 2023
The heroine of AotG makes a cameo on TotD. You can look at it by watching TV, i don't remember the exact day, maybe during Jiwoo route. I can easily speculate that the zombie apocalyspe on TotD is a result of the events of AotG. They are tied. Hopefully Drusilla FeMC is indeed the wife of the Old Farmer so we could revisit the Adelaide Inn fantasy world too
aotg is defiantly tied up with totd as the female character shows up in the end in a type of post credit scene, i don't know about drussila being connected to Adelaide but someone here mentioned it being connected to lust voyage.

Nutt_Lemmings

Jan 5, 2022
aotg is defiantly tied up with totd as the female character shows up in the end in a type of post credit scene, i don't know about drussila being connected to Adelaide but someone here mentioned it being connected to lust voyage.
Ight we gonna need someone to explain the whole ntrman universe at some point man.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes