4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Ah, apparently there's a new post/update lol

View attachment 3121735
well that's that, see you next year :HideThePain:
So there is something that gets me confused, so he is finishing all routes but also is going to add new content as well which means said content doesnt include new routes? How much time it took him to finish Adelaide Inn? Also Drussila and AotG are probably reserved for next year's April - July

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So there is something that gets me confused, so he is finishing all routes but also is going to add new content as well which means said content doesnt include new routes? How much time it took him to finish Adelaide Inn? Also Drussila and AotG are probably reserved for April - July
I believe he just put things in that order without noticing, as they came to his head. What I mean is that the added content probably comes before the endings, he just wrote it as it came to his mind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
I believe he just put things in that order without noticing, as they came to his head. What I mean is that the added content probably comes before the endings, he just wrote it as it came to his mind.
Yeah, iirc he was planning on adding true rng too, so stuff like that, qol improvements, bug fixes, and hopefully a proper save system especially for routes that continue outside the apartment, probably random encounters during expeditions too if he's feeling ambitious

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I know, my question is because "SOL: Autumn" is the mother's episode, released in February 2022. correct me if I'm wrong
Indeed is the Mother's episode, he either make a mistake or he is planning in adding more content, i think SoL had some choices you cant click yet. So he probably is going to work on that before going to release the spring episode with the gyaru.

Speaking of multiple choices i hope it give us multiple paths with multiple endings instead of happy ending or NTR ending.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Indeed is the Mother's episode, he either make a mistake or he is planning in adding more content, i think SoL had some choices you cant click yet. So he probably is going to work on that before going to release the spring episode with the gyaru.

Speaking of multiple choices i hope it give us multiple paths with multiple endings instead of happy ending or NTR ending.
he did mention that he had trouble with the unfolding of the story, maybe he decided to go back to go on another angle

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

I wonder if the main character will still be the guy whose mother and girlfriend were stolen. I mean, give the poor guy a rest already, I don't know how he hasn't commited suicide yet after such giant humilliations.

Nov 18, 2021
Okay so the note about resuming the Autumn episode of SOL was a mistake and he corrected it to SOL Spring. Also I have some hope something will come out in December, but it's fine if nothing comes out, just can't wait for TOTD to be finalized.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Okay so the note about resuming the Autumn episode of SOL was a mistake and he corrected it to SOL Spring. Also I have some hope something will come out in December, but it's fine if nothing comes out, just can't wait for TOTD to be finalized.
Technically both SOL Spring, Drusilla and AotG were initially scheduled for 2023 release so at this point that is not gonna happen obviously but at least one of the three I hope we can get ....

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes