4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

DP57

Jul 9, 2020
How to get the Yongsun path?
When he visits to trade supplies, choose to not trade him the battery charger. He should then mention you could trade him a night with Minjee instead. That should then give you Yongsun as an option on the 16th.

Also, unrelated question for anyone. Are there any other games similar to this? Like zombie outbreaks, stranded island survival, etc? I know there's Zombie's Retreat 1 and 2 (currently still in development iirc), and that same dev also had another zombie game that was left unfinished that I remember enjoying (can't remember the name of it though, if anyone knows I'd appreciate it!).

This game honestly surprised me with how good it's been so far, granted I'm not even done with it yet. But it really put me in the mood for other zombie/survival type eroge if anyone knows of any? (And hopefully it's okay for me to even ask this here..)

Last edited:
Reactions: tombombadinho

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Its kinda funny how there's a literal zombie outbreak in Korea and the rest of the world is just chilling
View attachment 3113250
tbf it does sound more like a raccoon city situation than a full on disaster but still, that's kinda funny in context
It also reminded me of Train To Busan and Peninsula since they also take place in South Korea.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Also, unrelated question for anyone. Are there any other games similar to this? Like zombie outbreaks, stranded island survival, etc? I know there's Zombie's Retreat 1 and 2 (currently still in development iirc), and that same dev also had another zombie game that was left unfinished that I remember enjoying (can't remember the name of it though, if anyone knows I'd appreciate it!).

This game honestly surprised me with how good it's been so far, granted I'm not even done with it yet. But it really put me in the mood for other zombie/survival type eroge if anyone knows of any? (And hopefully it's okay for me to even ask this here..)
I recommend Escape from Z City by ghost_sm and it's also ntr. I have been advocating for that game even since forever xd
https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-from-z-city-found-footage-v1-0-1-0-ghost_sm.35284/

Reactions: Diegoz

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
When he visits to trade supplies, choose to not trade him the battery charger. He should then mention you could trade him a night with Minjee instead. That should then give you Yongsun as an option on the 16th.

Love Zombies used to be my favorite but got ruined by the bugs and coding errors, also the dev went misisng

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes