4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
also, you are supposed to click just once and wait a few seconds
I tried uninstalling the game and re-downloading it to do the one click method but it still won't give me Beom's and Danbi's scenes. How do I rectify this?

EDIT: I figured out how to find the LocalLow folder after all. So just clicking on it once and waiting a few seconds will do the trick? Or does it have to be exactly 13 or 15 clicks to get the Beom scene and Danbi scene?

There are 5 sex poses listed along 2 characters. Beom has 2 poses, one scene. Danbi has 3 poses, one scene.
Okay, good to know. But how do I even unlock those scenes when even clicking 13-15 times doesn't give me access to the scenes in the first place? I thought clicking on the build number would unlock everything.

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
While I really like the art of Ntrman's games, his story goes from 0-100 too quickly. The pacing is what has always made me not enjoy him as much. The girls get corrupted like instantly.
So far with respect TotD only in Nelson's route the Heroine gets easily "corrupted", tho it gives the impression that Minjee was just a cheating bitch from the start, Nelson's route is weird once you watched the two hidden sex scenes.
Other routes so far seem well phased if wasnt for the fact that are either inconclusive or in case of Jiwoo's route is very short, but i think that route doesnt count becuase he is using science shinanigans to brainwash Minjee into becoming his "sister".

DP57

Jul 9, 2020
Started playing, and it seems like the 16th is a very important day. Does the game end there or something?

Also are there "routes" in this one at all? Or can you unlock everything within one playthrough?

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Started playing, and it seems like the 16th is a very important day. Does the game end there or something?

Also are there "routes" in this one at all? Or can you unlock everything within one playthrough?
Pretty sure you can't unlock all in 1 playthrough. There are multiple routes & their corresponding endings.

Reactions: DP57
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes