4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
It has been like... 1 and a half or 2 years since I played a game by NTRMAN and just found about this one. So I decided I could play again some old games or even play the ones I didn't try before Tenants of the Dead (like lust voyage, Rural Homecoming or Small Village)...

1706419028512.png

If tomorrow or in the next days you see a dead guy with 3 billion gallons of milk on some gore/snuff site, that's me.

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
It has been like... 1 and a half or 2 years since I played a game by NTRMAN and just found about this one. So I decided I could play again some old games or even play the ones I didn't try before Tenants of the Dead (like lust voyage, Rural Homecoming or Small Village)...

View attachment 3302646

If tomorrow or in the next days you see a dead guy with 3 billion gallons of milk on some gore/snuff site, that's me.
hfthfhfthtfh.gif
God speed

abp123456789

Mar 30, 2022

View attachment 3302646

long live the king

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

View attachment 3302646

A small village is ntr?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
someone reconstructed the unused assets here
Man i kinda wanted a more long corruption route, i liked the idea that Adelaide was a slut who would suck anyone's dick but she was willing to cash on it in order to get money for her husband and even still wanted to have sex with him, i do wonder what kinda of dynamic in their relationship they would have throught the years, she was kinda bossy but at the same time the MC clearly knew how to order her around as well.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017

View attachment 3302646

woah there partner, don't forget the comics
kusocomics.png

Man i kinda wanted a more long corruption route, i liked the idea that Adelaide was a slut who would suck anyone's dick but she was willing to cash on it in order to get money for her husband and even still wanted to have sex with him, i do wonder what kinda of dynamic in their relationship they would have throught the years, she was kinda bossy but at the same time the MC clearly knew how to order her around as well.
incidentally, I found a guy on pixiv reanimating/interpolating some artwork, one of which was the gnome scene in Adelaide, probably a nothing burger but interesting nonetheless

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Oh, it's like mom NTR? There is no gf or love interest?
From memory it's just the mother, but for all I know there's an update with more content.
Unfortunately F95 doesn't allow it to be posted here though, so we're reliant on other sites.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
From memory it's just the mother, but for all I know there's an update with more content.
Unfortunately F95 doesn't allow it to be posted here though, so we're reliant on other sites.
nah as of now its dead in the water until he remakes it for SoL's summer episode

• Sad
Reactions: Phenomamd

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Do you have the Pixiv to check it out ?
oh yeah here his and his
so far the only one he's done is the gnome knight, he tagged ntrman on twitter but there wasn't a response not even a like
still, could possibly pave the way for fans to update his older games with better animation

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
So end of February?
Looking forward to it :)

I became a huge fan starting from playing the ported games of NTRman on android.
Started from the bottom now im here lol.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes