4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

dragon knight

Nov 11, 2019

Hello everyone!
TOTD is almost at the finish line.
We're just cleaning up several more things and concluding one last route. Voicing is being prepped and may start within this week or the following week. Translation for other languages will be handed over after Playtest which will start this week too.
The v1.0 update will include the following:
- 4 Endgame Routes
- 20 New H-scenes
- 2 New Guest
- 6 New Skins
- Localization Update
- Voice Update
Hopefully, If everything goes well a release window could be available at 3RD or 4TH WEEK of February ( or earlier if things goes really really well. fingers crossed. )
As always everyone,
Thank you for the patience
Stay well and safe
NTRMAN

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Reading the update post above:

Guess there's no ironing out on the gameplay style, which is kinda sad. Was really hoping for a very close comparison of complex gameplay like "60 seconds!" where he drawn inspiration from.

I'm still eager to play the 1.0 release of this game nonetheless, as I did enjoy the first wip release.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Reading the update post above:

Guess there's no ironing out on the gameplay style, which is kinda sad. Was really hoping for a very close comparison of complex gameplay like "60 seconds!" where he drawn inspiration from.

I'm still eager to play the 1.0 release of this game nonetheless, as I did enjoy the first wip release.
Ngl 60 seconds! has a very solod gameplay that can be incorporated to the VN medium, but also we have to take into consideration that said game doesnt have cutscenes and relies entirely on text hence why it has so many situations and variations of it. Maybe it can be incorporated into the scavenging section were you go to a random location and depending on what you carry or your choices you can get more supplies and meds or ammo if you have a gun.
Im still hoping the interactions with the characters and the heroines have more variations.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Ngl 60 seconds! has a very solod gameplay that can be incorporated to the VN medium, but also we have to take into consideration that said game doesnt have cutscenes and relies entirely on text hence why it has so many situations and variations of it. Maybe it can be incorporated into the scavenging section were you go to a random location and depending on what you carry or your choices you can get more supplies and meds or ammo if you have a gun.
Im still hoping the interactions with the characters and the heroines have more variations.
Exactly. Also I love the part in the 60 second game where every item you can scavenge has a big impact on the ending route but also it has other uses aside from it. There's also a lot of random scenarios that could happen that I really love encountering.

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Was Adelaide Inn Remake meant to have costumes at some point ?
Some of these aren't in the game.

To clarify I extracted these from the game, and this image is for Mira's sprites. View attachment 3294603
concecpt that didnt made it through, from what i learnt ntrman was bored doing medival theme, and he said that whenever he has an idea he save it for later. Thus these costume, if those unused costumes were to be used he had to do another alternate story line which adelaide inn would take longer time and stress him out.

Reactions: Mantis---

Mantis---

Mar 23, 2022
concecpt that didnt made it through, from what i learnt ntrman was bored doing medival theme, and he said that whenever he has an idea he save it for later. Thus these costume, if those unused costumes were to be used he had to do another alternate story line which adelaide inn would take longer time and stress him out.
Well that's sad. His medieval games are still my favorite.
Hope he releases Drusilla or the Tribe game by this summer

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
That's really sad, Adelaide Inn is his best game in my opinion, and it is a shame that the game isn't animated as his new games.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
I have notifications turned on for his tweets. I had one pop up today, but when I clicked on it, nothing was showing up. Did he tweet again and delete it? :WaitWhat:
It's not the first time this happened to me, so I'm wondering if my twitter is bugged or he has a tendency to delete stuff.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

trungq108

Apr 27, 2020
He asking if anyone know English voice actress for TOTD female characters, they can message him. May be NTRman has that now so he delete the tweet...
I have notifications turned on for his tweets. I had one pop up today, but when I clicked on it, nothing was showing up. Did he tweet again and delete it? :WaitWhat:
It's not the first time this happened to me, so I'm wondering if my twitter is bugged or he has a tendency to delete stuff.

Mantis---

Mar 23, 2022
He was asking for an English VA for hire.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes