4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Because if you exclude a bunch of neckbeards, people don't want to play as douchebags who steal other people's women. Just like in normal RPG's (Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Baldur's gate 3 and Starfield), evil paths are statistically rarely picked. They feel tasteless and boring. The role of an MC with high empathy who finds himself the victim of betrayal is much more interesting and relatable.
Ok Assa.

Last edited:

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
nah. mc's gf is just fine, she is not just used enough by other survivors
I would be ok with just gf and Hyuna(?) as heroines tbh, I think allowing the MC to cheat on his gf and have that choice be a consequence later on down the line of one of the story branches to be a cool way to punish the player and lead to a bad end where otherwise MC could potentially redeem his relationship with the gf.

This needn't be the case in every story branch, perhaps just one of them.

3 heroines is already too much, nothing of value is really added by adding quantity of choices rather than focusing on quality. Most people that watch and play NTR games are men looking at the female cheating element - I doubt many people care at all about the male cheating side of things, so all of these heroines besides Hyuna imo are wasted development.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
if it was up to me I would have Minjee 24/7, best NTRMAN heroine to date in my opinion... And maybe some Beom.
You keep saying those names but... Who are they? I mean, I remember minjee from tenants of the dead (I think) but who are the others?

Roe754

Jan 2, 2023
He said he was going to start with arrival of the goddess after he finishes tenants of the dead right?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
He said he was going to start with arrival of the goddess after he finishes tenants of the dead right?
I think he's going to continue SOL. Not sure. I prefer the Arrival though since I'm eager to play the new engine. I already moved on from SOL, to be honest. But finishing SOL is tying up loose ends which is also good.

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I wonder who would be the two new guests, also 4 more endgame routes? So the house in the woods route, the cult route, the raid party route and what potential route im missing?

Reactions: jaden_yuki
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes