4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
I like the concept of this game.
Maybe I expected to much, thinking that NTRman will be a game like ntr leegend.

Its as far from that game as it can be thought it is a nice game.
A survival ntr game in a zombie apocalypse thought there are many flaws.

There should be "stats" to increase and those stats like strength vitality and luck can
strengthen you daily exploration and increase the luck of your discovery.

Strength can allow you to fend of all intruders and help with survivability.
Vitality can help with sex and overall mental strength.
Luck can help with finding weapons, food, etc.

The game as it is now, makes no sense.
electricity and water is working non stop.
It should be cut off after 5 to 10 days max
and let make ways to survive without it.

in a scenario where you can use your girl for food and shelter all the above will be invalid
and she will be into the ntr arc.

But the scenario I said should only function when she isn't into any ntr arc and you are the leader.

the game is in development still, maybe my ideas could be of help even if a little.

Last edited:

damdamkam

Jan 5, 2019
I like the concept of this game.
Maybe I expected to much, thinking that NTRman will be a game like ntr leegend.

Its as far from that game as it can be. regardless, it is a nice game.
a survival ntr game in a zombie apocalypse. thought there are many flaws.

There should be "stats" to increase and those stats like strength vitality and luck can
strengthen you daily exploration and increase the luck of your discovery.

Strength can allow you to fend of all intruders and help with survivability.
Vitality can help with sex and overall mental strength.
Luck can help with finding weapons, food, etc.

The game as it is now, makes no sense.
electricity and water is working non stop.
It should be cut off after 5 to 10 days max
and let make ways to survive without it.

in a scenario where you can use your girl for food and shelter all the above will be invalid
and she will be into the ntr arc.

But the scenario I said should only function when she isn't into any ntr arc and you are the leader.

the game is in development still, maybe my ideas could be of help even if a little.
Same here tbh, I thought there would be more aspect of gameplay into this, but then again it's a VN.

heartycross

Mar 30, 2018
i did the hyuna run and its kinda sad . it said in her letter that she left with someone with a car but in one of the mornings after giving her the antibiotics MC mention about someone in a car that is being swarmed with zombies MC wanted to help but stopped by the girlfriend

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
i did the hyuna run and its kinda sad . it said in her letter that she left with someone with a car but in one of the mornings after giving her the antibiotics MC mention about someone in a car that is being swarmed with zombies MC wanted to help but stopped by the girlfriend
Hyuna is supossed to be in the ocean with someone not in a car.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME even i think the sex scenes could be imrpoved/longer/more zoomed in and the last update and new characters were not much to my personal liking BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY THIS GAME EXISTS AND NTRMAN TRIES TO LISTEN TO HIS COMMUNITY AND FANS AND THAT NTRMAN IMPROVED SO MUCH IN OVERALL QUALITY (even again sex scenes, choices and stories could still get improved most of the time but this game has a great and promising direction!)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Nelson needs a tire iron across the face and MC needs to leave both of them behind, the current end to that route is fucked.
Is a proper NTR ending, one brutally well done but I agree it would add more replayability if we had more options in that route and more types of endings or just go back to the apartment.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Is a proper NTR ending, one brutally well done but I agree it would add more replayability if we had more options in that route and more types of endings or just go back to the apartment.
Nelsons route was alright, I think that it could have been great, though, if only the scenes from the replay room were available through his actual in game route and his route was better paced I think the whole thing would have been awesome. Route that had the biggest potential imo, but now its just alright for me.

Reactions: Mikey847
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes